Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: mnouri1975
About
User Name: mnouri1975
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 25
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: RSI one bar ago
Posted: Thursday, May 5, 2016 9:23:28 AM

Thanks Bruce. Kindly answer my following questions:

1- I need to scan 60 min bars, so the idea I will scan for setups after the 60 min bar close. What I recall the only way to do that is to come say 5 min after the bar close and run the scan for the previous bar. Is it possible  to scan one bar ago with the scan condition? if yes how

2- Is the provided formula for wilder RSI cross up or down? I need separate one for each condition; one wilder RSI one bar ago cross 50 up and one wilder RSI one bar ago cross 50 down 

Posted: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 9:33:42 AM

Thanks, however I still need PCF for 7 period wilder RSI

Posted: Monday, May 2, 2016 2:32:25 AM

Thanks for the replies. I need wilder RSI (7 periods) crossing 50 and I need PCF because I will scan intraday

Posted: Sunday, May 1, 2016 4:04:26 AM

Hi,

How to write in PCF the following:

7- periods RSI  one bar ago have crossed 50 up

Topic: Export data to excel
Posted: Sunday, August 16, 2015 9:52:46 AM

Thanks.This brings the data in txt. when I open in excel it does not get me the data by coloumn, could you please guideme how to open the txt file in excel to get each coloumn data separately.

Topic: Export data to excel
Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 7:19:33 AM

Is there a way to export chart historical data to excel?

Topic: new 52 weekshigh
Posted: Saturday, July 4, 2015 8:43:50 PM
Is it possible to write a PCF to use in a scan and find stocks that made new 52 weeks high within the last 35 trading days. If not then what is the formula to find stocks with a new high within the last 35 trading days? The first one (with new 52 weeks high) is better. When writing the formula please specify for which one, Thank
Topic: New high within 35 days
Posted: Saturday, July 4, 2015 8:43:02 PM

please ignore. Reposting new topic

Topic: New high within 35 days
Posted: Saturday, July 4, 2015 8:37:49 PM

Isit posible to write a PCF to use in a scan and find stocks that made new 52 weeks high witihin the last 35 trading days. Ifnot thn wht i thforula to find stocks with a ewhhe hig withi the ast 35radinday?

The first one (with new  weeks high) is better.When wrting the formula please specify for which one,

Thank

Topic: Reversal PCF
Posted: Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:19:50 AM

Thanks all. How about how to write the following:

1- One of the last five bars (including the last one) had touched the 50 period EMA (could be from below or above.

2- Stochasitic 12,3,3 at one of the last five bars (including the last one) was below 20