Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: dhoward
About
User Name: dhoward
Groups: Beta Testers, Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 132
[0.04% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: 2nd derivative of Price and same for Volume
Posted: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 1:37:16 PM
Thanks. I'm not looking for chartscript support, diceman wanted to see it, so I tried to show it to him.

I look forward to your possible findings Bruce.
Posted: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:30:52 PM
There is a new chart with Second Derivative Price and Second Price Derivative histogram indicators on it on wealth-lab. I'd like to test it in Tc2005...it's available for viewing here: (link removed by moderator)

So, is this sort of indicator PCF-able or not? I'd appreciate your continued help.

Thanks.
Posted: Monday, May 15, 2006 4:37:41 PM
Can a PCF be generated for the second derivative of Price that can then be used as a (histogram?) indicator in Tc2005? Also, can it be done for Volume?

Thanks for the input!
Topic: Help with MACD scan above zero
Posted: Tuesday, May 2, 2006 11:15:25 AM
Thanks for the clarification Bruce.
Topic: Help with MACD scan above zero
Posted: Tuesday, May 2, 2006 8:39:01 AM
The third term's paramaters are switched in the Exponential MACD(10,30,5) Histogram > 0 PCF equation given, when compared to that same formula listed under the hyperlink Understanding MACD. Which is correct?

Thanks.
Topic: Scan for stocks bouncing in a lateral channel
Posted: Monday, March 6, 2006 2:32:08 PM
Thanks for the help. I have played with Craig's easyscan and it looks interesting but I will have to tweak the range values as it's a little to limiting for me.

I'm going to give Doug's tweak a try later this week.

Thanks again.
Posted: Monday, March 6, 2006 2:31:55 PM
Thanks for the help. I have played with Craig's easyscan and it looks interesting but I will have to tweak the range values as it's a little to limiting for me.

I'm going to give Doug's tweak a try later this week.

Thanks again.
Posted: Saturday, March 4, 2006 1:48:51 PM
Is it possible to modify the above 40day scan to search for stocks in an uptrending channel as compared to the lateral channel discussed in the video?

Thanks.
Posted: Saturday, March 4, 2006 1:44:41 PM
I like this video and the 40d and 60d scan it provides. I'd also like to have a similiar easyscan for stocks bouncing in uptrending channels as compared to your lateral channels discussed in the video.

Is that possible to do this in an easyscan for 40 days?

Thanks!
Topic: Easy Scan for EPS
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2006 1:49:05 PM
Is it possible to add EPS Latest Qtr downloaded data for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters back, instead of only the latest quarter's value? These additions would make my scans much more powerful.

Thanks