Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: ajbrown
About
User Name: ajbrown
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Tracking performance of a watch list on TC2000.com
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:09:21 AM

I have tried changing the tracking date for a watchlist entitled "Dogs of the Dow" to Jan 1st 2013.  Nw I want to print a report effective today which shows the increases of these stocks.  But the reports I get do not show the updated prices.

Topic: Dividend Yields
Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 3:36:11 PM
I often find there is a varance in the Worden TC2000 statement of the current dividend yield and the actual such yield.   Examples today are IIH, RWX, SZR, AND BZF.

I'm sure there is a logical explaination.  Can you help me?

Thanks,

a.j. brown
Topic: Comparing historic Interest Rates
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 4:23:25 PM
I would be interested in finding an Index or ETF that would  let me see the impact of Interest Rates on various bonds or equities. 

Any help would be appreciated.
Topic: Sir Old Gunny's Post about ontra ETFs
Posted: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 2:57:38 PM
I hope this is the rigt place to ask this queston!  I have read, with much interest, Sir Old Gunny's post about ETF's and how to search and analyze them.  But, I seem to be missing a key piece of information.

In his post, Old Gunny referrs to "GMMA" .   What does this mean?  ......  some kind of moving average?

Also what does the part of ADX does "Prd 13; ave 8 play.   

Is there a glossary somewhere for these terms?

Thanks for your help.

Topic: Float
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2008 12:34:24 PM
Thanks for the reply and lead.

Topic: Float
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2008 10:43:39 AM
I am confused by the Term"Float" as used in TC2000.  I went to the Help Index and did not find an explaination about the term.  Can  you tell me the meaning and a couple of examples of how to use it.
Tanks in advance
Topic: Using the Industry Menu to analyze stocks relative to their industries and sub-industries
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 1:37:54 PM
Does TC2000 have an index for the current fed rate?
Topic: Tech Hep for Winning Stock Selection Simplified - Vol. III
Posted: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 11:59:26 AM
I purchased the above Training Disk and am trying to load the Scans into my Personal Criteria formula page. But, when I Copy and Paste -- the Test-- I get Errors Messages. I have carefully compared the Criteria as listed on the CD v. the Sheet for the Presonal Criteria and they match (usually, although I caught a couple of times when a closing parenthesis is left off. But, I corrected that.

Any help will be appreciated.