Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jfisamm
About
User Name: jfisamm
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 44
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: pcf for pivot ma
Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 3:51:54 AM
pls show me the pcf for the 3 days Exp Mov Avg of daily pivot( h+L+c)/3I like to have the actual value of this Exp MA(3) of pivots to be shown along w/ the price display on my top window/pane.Thanksjfisamm
Topic: PCF for comparing candle-bodies and outside and inside BB and flag pole
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2010 7:56:29 PM
Thank you Bruce,you guys are wonderful..PCF for Bull kicker is (O1>C1) AND (O >=O1) AND (C>O),but i want to add another condition, ie today's body is greater than the average of past 5 day's bodies, excluding today, by 25%. Same for bear kicker w/ relatively big body. Also,can you suggest a method/scan/pcf to find stocks in a healthy trend,(some thing like xavgc10>xavgc10.5 and xavgc10.5>xavgc10.10 and xavgc10>xvgc50 ,etc) either or down,in the past 20 days, but with tight bodies and min tails?with my TC Gold EOD,will all the PCFs be updated,during the trading day only with 20-30 min delay ?If i want to find cross-over between price, indicators,indicators of indicators,which is easier,generally speaking, Telechart or StockFinder ?Thanks againjfisamm
Posted: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 4:56:58 AM
Thank you so much Bruce, i really appreciate your helpPlease offer some improvements for the following PCFs:1)Short term strong uptrend: Xavgc8 > xavgc 8.1 and xavgc2 >xavgc2.12)today is a down day : O>C3)today close is within 5% of yesterday's high:C>h1X95%4)today body is greater then average 5 days body times 1.5 : abs (o-C) > avg(abso5-c5)X1.5i'd a master pcf combing all the above conditions into one single PCF and one more PCF from BB: pcf for the Hi is Outside upper BB (20 perid and 25 width ) and C is inside upper BB ( 20 and 20) and the reverse where low is outside lower BB ( 20 and 25) and C is inside lower BB ( 20 and 20)Thanks againjfisamm
Posted: Friday, September 17, 2010 5:34:35 AM
Thank you Bruce so much for your helpRegarding weekly Pivot, let's assume we do the calculation on Friday close and the reading would be max hi, min low and close for the past 5 days ?As for monthly pivots,can we just find the max hi , min low and close between Aug 2, 2010 and Aug 31,2010?.I remember there is way finding Max hi or low between certain dates....just by entering the dates in the formula.Thanks againjfisamm
Posted: Thursday, September 16, 2010 3:06:12 AM
i'd like pcfs for 1)a ratio comparing the average candle-bodies for the recent past 5 days with the average candle-bodies 30 days excluding the recent 5 days..(.i only want to compare the bodies, not the tails.) 2)today's hi is Outside upper bollinger bands and the close is Inside upper bb and 3) today's low is Outside lower bb and the close in is Inside lower bb. two settings for Bollinger bands a) 20 period and 20 width and also b) 20 period and 25 width, pcf for each B Band setting 4)price rises greater than 15% in last 20 days, excluding recent 5 days 5)max price hi recent 5 days is below the max price hi in 20 days and the min price low in recent 5 days is greater then 70% of max price hi in 20 days ( falling flag consolidating in the upper 30% of the big move) 6) avgv5
Topic: Combining several PCF
Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 2:18:54 AM
Hello Tech Support I would like a master PCF that combines all 3 separate PCFs 1) 100% True C > C9 AND C > C8 AND C > C7 AND C > C6 AND C > C5 AND C > C4 AND C > C3 AND C > C2 AND C > C1 and 2)wilder RSI(2) (avg 1, no smoothing ) reading is 100 (max ) and 3) Wm%R ((MAXH14 - C) / (MAXH14 -MINL14)) * -100 reading is
Topic: Corrupted achived file
Posted: Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:59:32 AM
the recorded file " Gauging Industry Strength and Weakness" is corrupted and cannot playback.

The message " The recording file is corrupted.Cannot playback"  appreared about  5 minutes after playing.

Pls replace it with a good one.

Thanks

jfisamm
Topic: BWI PCF
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:46:54 PM
Thanks BruceYou're right, it's not practical.Do you think shorting to 40 days(instead of 100) would make the PCF more practical?If so, what would this PCF be?Thank you againjfisamm
Topic: BWI PCF
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 10:05:40 PM
Hi Craig

Would you please write me a PCF  for 1) Max BWI in 100 days and  2) Min BWI in 100 days
ie todays BWI is the highest ( or lowest ) in the past 100 days.

Thanks

jfisamm
Topic: %b
Posted: Friday, September 7, 2007 2:55:17 AM