Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: cmassey
About
User Name: cmassey
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 1
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: New Mac version of TC2000 at last?
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:34:23 PM

I agree, This is very disappointing as a longtime customer Like Gone South above.

You guys spent too much time working on your brokerage integration and totally dropped the ball on your Mac customers. My old 12.2 tells me i have to pay for Dow Jones support. Running it in a browser is slow and very limiting. I use a desktop and a laptop so maintaning and running multiple Vmware setups is cumbersome and time consuming. I'd rather my time and efforts go toward my actual trading.

I don't need anything fancy, just my layouts that i took years to get right and real time data. I've even thought abot purchasing a new laptop, but carrying an extra one around would be overkill. 

If there were an alternative software in the same price range I'd definately be gone and I'm sure alot of your customers would too. I've met Mr. Worden a few times and he's a really nice and stand up guy. I just don't see the company following his values anymore when the customers' wants and needs are not being taken seriously.