Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jchas
About
User Name: jchas
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 28
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: v19 Beta merged all my Drawing Boards...!
Posted: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 12:25:44 PM

Oops, spoke too soon.

If I run v19 via TC2000.com/anywhere, then there is no way to change this setting.

1) Launch Parallels Client on either MacOS or iOS.

2) Tools | System Settings | Charts

3) Select Include Extra Drawing Boards

4) Alert pops up: "You must restart for this setting to be applied."

5) Quit TC2000 session by clicking on the top-right window X.

6) Relaunch TC2000 anywhere app

7) Change has *not* been made.  Still only shows a combined drawing board...

???

.../john

Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 10:59:41 AM

Bingo!  Thx,

.../j

Posted: Monday, January 28, 2019 6:20:24 PM

Just fired up v19 beta and noticed that the 8 individual drawing boards layers are now gone--instead they've all been merged into one.

I have been using these multiple layers to track (and hide) past trades, as well as technical indicators that I want to only view some times.

Will these 8 layers reappear in a later Beta of v19??  (Please say yes)

Thanks,

.../john

Topic: Using rolling time periods vs calendar time periods?
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 5:12:14 PM

I was afraid of that.

I was hoping there'd be a way to use built-in Hull moving averages and a way to calculate Heiken-Ashi monthly bars with rolling monthly periods. (I believe Hull and H-A calculations use a lot of historical data). 

Thoughts?

Topic: Using rolling time periods vs calendar time periods?
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 4:35:18 PM

Looking to use built-in and custom PCF indicators based on a *rolling* month period (instead of calendar months). e.g. The most recent candle would represent the month-long period ending on today.  Want to use monthly moving averages etc based on this rolling timeframe so that all candles represent an equal amount of time, even in the first few days of a new calendar month  

Is this possible?

.../john 

Topic: Most of Scan name hidden from view, despite lots of available room
Posted: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 11:56:04 AM

I have a *lot* of Scan Condition Sets that I've created.

The problem is that when they are selected, only the first 20 characters are shown (followed by ...) up at the top of the Watchlist.  So it's often difficult to figure out which Scan is currently in effect (many of mine differ by a Suffix, denoting currency, for instance).

However, there is a *ton* of room available, but unused, on that part of the screen still.

Would you be able to request that it show at least 50 characters for the Scan name??  That would be a *huge* help and help avoid errors of having the wrong Scan selected without realizing it.

Thanks!
.../john

Topic: Showing multiple current values at the right side of chart with multiple plots?
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2018 4:14:11 PM

thanks.  i've been wondering about that for a while

Topic: Showing multiple current values at the right side of chart with multiple plots?
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2018 3:41:33 PM

okay, so no left-right movement available like there is with watchlist columns?

Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2018 2:11:22 PM

is there a way to change which plot is the Primary plot after the fact?

Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2018 1:38:29 PM

At the right side of each chart is a current value, outlined with a box.

But when I add multiple plots to the same chart, and scale them to each other, it only shows the current value for *one* of the plots.

1) Is there a way to specify *which* plot it will show the outlined value for on the right?

2) Is there a way to show multiple outlined values on charts with multiple plots (e.g. one for each plot)?

Thx,

.../john