Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: RedEagle9
About
User Name: RedEagle9
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 24
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: moving average display error
Posted: Saturday, May 6, 2017 12:47:15 AM

Thanks. I've contacted Support, and they are looking into a fix.

Also, I now realize I've placed this issue in the wrong section. Sorry.

Cheers.

Topic: moving average display error
Posted: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 11:21:41 PM

Running the latest version, I'm getting display errors in moving averages. Most of the time they display fine but on certain time periods they get totally messed up. It's a new issue, so something changed. They displayed fine for a long time. See attached. The 130 min and 65 min charts are affected in this case. The code is (AVGH8+AVGL8)/2 for the blue line. Thanks.

Topic: a request for Canadian data realtime survey
Posted: Thursday, March 30, 2017 11:01:47 AM

I've got to begin buy telling you, this TC2000 is one very fine product and at an excellent price point. Thank-you! I think it is unmatched in the industry, I've explored other offerings and all have fallen short of the capabilities offered by TC2000. Sadly, I am Canadian and so I cannot open an account and place trades through it. I've been able to really max it out using the PCF coding and by browsing these support files to expand my knowledge of both how to use the product and build specific scans etc. asking questions etc. What a wonderful service! There is only one problem which keeps coming up for me, and that is the unavailability of real time data for Canadian stocks.

Please, please consider adding real time data for Canadian stocks. TSX and TSXV to start with. I am aware of the ridiculous prices charged by the exchanges, the controllers/ suppliers of Canadian data, all Canadians are aware of such. However we have few alternatives. The major brokers are banks and they are removing functionality from their trading platforms for retail customers. I can give specifics, name names etc. but for now I want to make Warden aware of a huge opportunity in the market place. If Canadian real time quotes were available I alone could refer hundreds if not 1000's of potential customers your way.

Please.

1. consider adding an option for Canadian real time quotes.

2. consider filling out some forms and becoming a Canadian registered broker.

3. consider changing the TC2000 software to permit user choices of data suppliers. I know the complexity of this, I coded expert systems. I know the system is likely to run slower, etc. It's just a suggestion, consider 1 and 2 first.

4. consider doing a survey.

If you're reading this post and you are interested in Canadian realtime quotes, give it a reco.

Thanks!

Topic: Volume display error on 4 hour chart, for IMO.to
Posted: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 7:53:51 AM

There is a chart option; on a chart, right click, edit chart properties then select Pre/Post Data.

I've played with the chices but sadly I'm not seeing anything change.

Would it be possible to have all premarket trading volume added to the first minute of trading volume. And have all the post market volume added to the last minute. Doing such would eliminate this 'missing' volume for me. It is central to the way I trade.

Thanks, for your efforts.

Posted: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 8:25:21 AM

Posted: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 8:24:42 AM

http://pasteboard.co/OQAU3wL9y.png

I hope the image is posted here, but if not I've included a link.

I think the picture shows the problem. The daily volume, chart on the left show 3 million shares traded on the day in question. The 4 hour chart on the right is totaly incorrect as it does not account for the 3 million shares. I've never encountered this problem before. The stock is IMO.to

I can over look the issue with the slightly off shading of the two 4 hour bars, marked by the crosshairs on the daily chart.

Thanks for checking this out.

Topic: the price bar info box top left disapeared.
Posted: Monday, March 27, 2017 2:15:10 PM

Something happened to the information box, which showed open,high,low,volume and other indicators when I clciked on a price bar. I must have changed a setting.

How do I get it back?

Thanks

Topic: Canadian indexes and component stocks
Posted: Thursday, February 9, 2017 5:43:40 PM

Thanks for starting this tread... put me down for one order of Canadian real time data!

If Worden would fill out a couple forms and jump through some hoops to get registered as brokers in Canada they would be amazed by how many customers they got in just the first week!

Thanks!

Topic: ERROR:Unreachable code-1)
Posted: Saturday, January 14, 2017 12:41:07 PM

Well, thank you very much.

Cheers.

Topic: ZIG ZAG in latest version
Posted: Saturday, January 14, 2017 1:26:38 AM

Yes, the net change would be a parameter set by the user, and be pretty much any positive integer greater than zero. 10 cents, 20 cents, 25 cents etc. perhaps for AAPL 500 ($5). The net change would perhaps be smaller for shorter term trading, and longer for catching bigger moves. 

There is a solid basis for the creation and use of such an indicator.

For reference http://weisonwyckoff.com/weis-wave/   The lines give the appearance that a zigzag indicator is being used, that might be deceptive. It's not a complex indicator to create in the native code of TC2000. C# or what ever it might be. The blue arrows are not part of the indicator.

For further reference a fellow named Mike has created a similar product, a little more fancy in it's display and features. http://mboxwave.com/

Just the basic wave as David Wies shows it would be a fabulous addition, myself having used it on other platforms.

Thanks.