Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: joginder
About
User Name: joginder
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 22
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Export TC2000 Intraday data into TradeStation 8
Posted: Monday, March 27, 2017 3:54:52 PM

Dear Trainer,

I would like to export TC2000 inraday data (e.g. 15 min) into Tradestaion. I can down load intraday data of stocks asTXT file from TC2000 ver 17 but I can not chart it in Tradestation as 3rd party data. I am fully aware that it is not the responsibilty of Worden Inc to provide help with Tradestation. However TC2000 has a very big following and I am sure some TC2000 users have done it what I am interested in. I am some what familiar with reformation ASCII data, attribute ini file etc. I have no problem with exporting TC2007/E.O.D data into Tradestation and I do it on daily basis. Any help/guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks

Topic: Moving Linear Regression
Posted: Friday, December 9, 2016 3:30:04 PM

I need syntax for the following conditions.

1.    Close today < moving linear regression 190

2.    Close today < moving linear regression 135

3.    Moving linear regression 135 < moving linear regression 190

Many thanks.

Topic: How to exclude symbols with less than 100 days of data from a watch list
Posted: Friday, December 30, 2011 6:03:22 PM
Dear Trainer,

I have a watch list with the following conditions.

Condition                                            Value                           Rank                Count
Watchlist: All Items in System                                                                       7860
Optionable Stocks. True                                                                                 3704
Price volatility                                     20 to Max                    24-99               3306
Price Per Share                                    9.13 to 224.26             25 to 94           2337
Volume 1-day                                     288 to Max                  34 to 99           2234

New issues which satisfy the above conditions are automatically added (as one would expect). However, this screws up scanning by third party software. My question is: what new conditions I can add so that new symbols with less than 100 days of data are excluded from this list.

Many thanks.

Joginder Bajwa
Topic: PCF Syntax
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009 3:15:46 PM
Dear Trainer,

Is it possible to write PCF syntax for "Trader Vic's 2B top and bottom patterns". I have tried to search the data base but do not get any relevant hit. I am sure some body has already asked this question and it may have been answered as well. If so can you please point me to the right link.

Many thanks.
JB
Topic: PCF Syntax
Posted: Friday, August 7, 2009 11:31:03 AM
Dear trainer,

Ineed a syntax for " Moving Linear Regression for 40 days < Moving Linear Regression for 84 days". Please also provide the short/simplified version of this if possible.
Many thanks.
Topic: PCF
Posted: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 8:54:45 AM

Dear trainer,

I would like to get your help in writing a PCF for an "Bottom Head and Shoulder". The specific examples are Au and SOLF. The signal comes on about 5/1/08 when RSI (14,3) just turns up. The current low of RSI (14,3) is higher than its previous low. More importantly, at the 4-6 month low of price, the RSI (14,3) is higher than its previous low. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Joginder  

Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 10:12:56 AM
Dear Trainer,

Could you please provide the syntax for the following condition.

Close today < moving linear regression average of 125 days

Thanks.

Joginder
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2008 8:58:50 AM
Dear Trainer,

I would like your help in writing the syntax for
"Minimum of STOC10.4 in the last 20 days but 12 days ago"

I can write "MIN(STOC10.4,20) but I I do not know how to put in 12 days ago.

Thanks.

Joginder
Topic: PCF of Island Reversal
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2007 3:37:35 PM
Thanks Bruce.
Joginder

The first  expression seems to be a typo. You probably meant H < L1.
Topic: PCF of Island Reversal
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2007 3:14:35 PM

Dear trainer,

I would like to get your help in writing a PCF for an "Island Reversal". The specific example is that of CAT on 7/20/07. The island has 1-10 bars and has a 6-12 month new high and two gaps. The fisrt gap is to the upside and the second is to the down side. The last gap is easy to define ie High today < yesterday's Low. I can not write the first gap as it can be in any one of the 1 to 10 days. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Joginder