Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: CGTrader
About
User Name: CGTrader
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 49
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Color coded columns
Posted: Thursday, February 7, 2019 12:44:16 PM

Very clever. Thanks. 

I am assuming that I could do something similer with any indicator that has a function or Indicateor Formula Template but I would need to use a condition and two columns for things like PSAR or Ergodic.

Is that correct?  If not correct how would I do something similer for PSAR or the Ergodic indicater? Currently I am using conditions and one column for up and one column for down crossings.

Topic: Color coded columns
Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 11:40:01 PM

I am trying to make a series of color coded columns.  For example, the column would be green if MACD crossed up within the last three periods, red if MACD crossed down in last three periods and yellow otherwise.  I can handle the colors with the properties. But how to make an indicator that is +1 under one condition, -1 under another, and zero otherwise.  Any help would be appreciated.

Topic: Watchlist color coding
Posted: Friday, September 9, 2016 6:13:10 PM

Is there a way to refresh all the columns at once.  When I change column sets, I have to click on each column one at a time.

Using TC2000V16  end of day.  Columns set for Realtime Refesh.

Topic: Scans to columns
Posted: Thursday, September 8, 2016 9:39:54 AM

Can I write a multicriteria scan and save it as a condition so I can use it as a column.

Example  +DI > DI and ADX > 25 to show as a green dot in a column

Topic: Morningstar and Zack's
Posted: Monday, July 19, 2010 5:51:25 PM
I think there was one in 2009.  Thought this fourm was monitored. Maybe someone has the location.
Topic: How do I update Stockfinder
Posted: Monday, March 15, 2010 12:25:13 PM
I was reading an item in Forum and it said that they were on version 4.9.166.  I am on 4.0.83  How do I update?
Topic: Share problem
Posted: Monday, February 8, 2010 6:22:45 PM
I can't access the share for some reason.  When I  "Select Share | Browse other users shared items" a screen comes up but it just shows Loading and never loads.

Any help would be appreciated.  .
Topic: Translate from Metastock
Posted: Monday, June 22, 2009 3:52:43 PM
I am trying to move something from MetaStock to StockFinder.

MetaStock has'

The formula "lowestsince( 2, cross(c,mov(c,10,s), close )" returns lowest value of the close since the second most recent occurrence of the close crossing above its 10-day moving average. 

I am using something other than close but if I could do it for close I might be able to do it for any other indicator.

What I want is the lowest value of the function since the last time it crossed the zero line.

I can use a rule to see when Close moves above its 10 day MA.  If I move the Rule to a column I can get #Bars since True. Can I get at this #bars since True in Real Code?

If I could I could use price.MinClose(#bars since true) or something like that.

For something other than close. Can I use something like the System.Math.min function.

Topic: How do I name a Frame?
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 5:52:50 PM
Very clever. Thanks
Topic: How do I name a Frame?
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 3:37:10 PM
I am using two frames. Is there a way to name the frames to tell them apart.  I can not find the Frame properties. Something simple like Frame A and Frame B would be fine.