Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: trice
About
User Name: trice
Groups: Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 23
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: settings rsi
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 10:01:53 AM

How can I get tc2007 to look like the chart of appl or nflx on this site? I want the RSI and Stochastic to look like this.
Topic: bollinger bands
Posted: Wednesday, November 4, 2009 9:29:15 AM
Thanks for your time
Topic: bollinger bands
Posted: Wednesday, November 4, 2009 9:15:25 AM
how do I set bollinger bands 20 with a Std Dev of 2 in telechart 2007? I also want a 21 day moving average on price chart. When I put RSI 14 in the middle window and compare it to other charts they don't match. wwwbollingerbandgenius.com

I also used your www.freestockcharts.com and my telechart bollinger bands don't match these either. I can't get the width right or something.
Topic: watch lists
Posted: Monday, December 1, 2008 10:10:13 PM
I was looking for my watchlist M Industry and it's not there and I also noticed that in my system watch listsĀ 
All media general Industry averages isn't there. How can I get these back? Can I run a repair command on this and get these back?
Topic: Bollinger Bands
Posted: Thursday, November 6, 2008 9:40:32 AM
Thanks Bruce I will see how this works
Posted: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 10:35:04 PM
http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:bollinger_bands

I mean this link 20 day sma and 2 standard deviations.
Posted: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 10:28:10 PM
How can I get my bollinger bands to look like these on this link with a 20 day simple moving average?http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:bollinger_bands
Topic: Biggest movers of the day
Posted: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 9:03:14 AM
I would like to no how I can sort for the biggest movers of the day? How can you write a PCF to find these? Do I just need to sort with price percent change today? I would like to no what a stocks range is on a daily chart? Like it open down $6.00 but closed up by $1.00. Can I find stocks like this?
How can I find these intraday?
Topic: PCF
Posted: Thursday, April 26, 2007 8:03:00 AM
How can I write a pcf for a daily chart that I can use to find stocks that traded up by 1.00?
Topic: View multiple symbols or multiple views of the same symbol using Layouts
Posted: Wednesday, March 7, 2007 7:45:09 AM
I have done this but my indicators aren't saved and I have to rebuild the 4 chart lay out every day... I want to save a 4 chart layout with QQQQ, DJ-30, SPY and IWM with a 10,20, and 50 day simple moving average. Nothing in the bottom 2 windows right now but might add in the furture....
This is one layout

I would like another one with a ticker (say GOOG) and it have a 5min chart and next window GOOG 10min chart and then a daily on GOOG and then the QQQQ in the last window. With the same indicators as above and save it. When I do this and open the lay out I don't have any saved setting.
Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?