Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: psrkn
About
User Name: psrkn
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 56
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Moving/Docking Tools
Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2007 11:03:37 AM
Hi,

Could you help me on this issue?

Thank you in advance
Topic: Moving/Docking Tools
Posted: Sunday, December 9, 2007 3:44:24 PM
HI,

I crated a new frame, and attempted to drop a new window ( Fibonacci Retracement) into it. However the Doc to Frame option on the new window has been grayed out, and there is no floating moving/docking tool available for me to do it as I saw it on the video lesson.

How do I turn the docking option on? I gragged the new window  to the top/over the new frame and nothing happened. The floating moving/docking tool never show up.

Please explain.

Thank you.
Topic: How to set up an initial investment money for backtesting in Blocks
Posted: Thursday, December 6, 2007 2:07:52 PM
Thank you Bruce. 

I don't see The Equity Line that you mentioned. Is it under the settings tab? I don't  see it.

Thanks
Topic: How to set up an initial investment money for backtesting in Blocks
Posted: Thursday, December 6, 2007 1:37:18 PM
Hi,

I would like to see P/L (Profit/Lost) summary of my initail money start up, let say $30,000, for  5 years of backtesting data with a specifed watchlist, and assumimg that the interest rate is %3.00.

Currently, the watchlist strategy summary mainly shows  the winning % and Ann Return/trade. The trade may have a high Ann Return/trade, but I my be forced to be out of the market due to the market condition and may earned just %3.00 in interest instead.

Can I set the initial investment, run the backtest,  and see how my investment grown for differrent trategies?

Thank you for a great product.
Topic: Acceleration Bands in Blocks
Posted: Wednesday, December 5, 2007 8:07:04 PM
Hi,

I can't find the Acceleration Bands indicator under the Buy strategy. There is no Acceleraton Bands available for selection after I selected a buy strategy, and then indicators menu. However, the bands is available under indicators of the "add to study chart" option.

Please help me on this issue.
Thank you.
Topic: How to compare Williams %R in Blocks
Posted: Wednesday, December 5, 2007 6:58:43 PM

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your help, and I have another question that related to the above answer. How do I set the crossing condition > -20 to true if it crossed and happened in the past 4 days including today? (The following is a true if its crossing happened today, yesterday, the day before yesterday ,and the 4 day ago.)

Thanks.

Topic: How to compare Williams %R in Blocks
Posted: Wednesday, December 5, 2007 12:48:08 PM
I am trying to code a buy strategy in blocks for a condition that is true when W%R is crossing from <= -20 to > -20.

Please show me how.
Thank you.
Topic: Price Percent Change From The Previous Closing Price in SnapSheet
Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2007 4:21:16 PM
Hi Bruce,

The problem was the color. Some how Block Player convert my forground color to Black which is the same color as my background.

Thanks again for your help.

PSRKN
Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2007 3:42:48 PM
Hi Bruce,

The worksheet is working with the new Blocks Player now. I am curious, what did you change to make it work?

Thank you
Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2007 1:56:09 PM
Hi Bruce,

I don't see your attachment on your response.

Why Block Player does not recognize my changes that I did that shows the price percent change?

Thank you for your help.