Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: codegakiwi
About
User Name: codegakiwi
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 33
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Additional hot keys
Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2012 1:45:43 PM

Feature request to program additional hot keys for drawing tools and user definable keys for menu items and such.

Would also like the ability to remap the current hot keys that require 'Ctrl' so we can use them in a Macintosh environment. Being able to switch to days but not minutes via the keyboard is frustrating.

Topic: Run Command for personal watchlist
Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2012 1:26:53 PM

Is it possible to use the Run Command ( / ) to launch a personal watchlist. It seems to work with personal easyscans but I can't get it to 'find' my watchlists.

Thanks.

Topic: Column sort
Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 2:04:42 PM

I'm having a problem with the order of a watchlist or easyscan updating when I re-sort the list.

If I open the data in a floating window, sort it, then return later and re-sort it, the list will reorder the results appropriately depending on the column I select. However, if I perform this same steps in a window that is pinned to the workspace, the sort order will not display the data in true ascend or descend order. This is true whether I'm using Results or Live Results. However, if I then open that same watchlist or easyscan in a floating window in the same space as the pinned window, it will order the results appropriately.

Thoughts?

Topic: pcf for a range breakout
Posted: Monday, May 21, 2012 3:51:11 PM

Great. Thanks.

Topic: pcf for a range breakout
Posted: Monday, May 21, 2012 2:18:54 PM

Attempting to write a pcf that would test a range of time for variance and compare it to the current day. So let's say I want to find where the previous 20 trading days (not including today) did not exceed a range of 5%. So no day in that period exceeded 5% from the average price for that range. I don't want to include the current day because I want to check for a greater than 5% range on that day.

Appreciate the help.

Topic: Low Float Condition
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 4:04:16 PM

Just to confirm - Latest Float is in 1,000s, yes? So if I want to scan for a float less than 5 million I need to enter 5000.

Topic: Move trendline alert
Posted: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 9:15:58 PM

Scenario:

You create a trenline alert

The alert fires after price crosses the trendline

You move the trendline, angle it further up let's say

Question:

Do you have to create a new alert for that trendline, or will the alert update with the new angle / position of the trendline?

Topic: Volume conditions in scans
Posted: Friday, May 4, 2012 3:51:15 PM

By 'Volume vs Volume 1-Day' I meant, what is the difference between those two different conditions. They seem to have identical variables.

Thanks for your assistance with the other information.

Topic: Volume conditions in scans
Posted: Friday, May 4, 2012 2:13:19 PM

I'm trying to identify a method of scanning for a stock that also includes higher than average volume (at any point in the day). From previous posts I understand that Vol Buzz cannot be used in a scan. Would someone please define the following conditions and how they work compared to each other. This information was not included in the 'Help'.

Volume Spike

Volume Surge Today

Above Avg Volume

Volume vs. Volume 1-Day

If I'm scanning at 11:00am and a ticker has not yet reached it's 50 period volume avg, I assume that the 'Above Avg Volume' will not fire, even though volume may indeed be above average for that time period of the day.

Topic: Intraday high
Posted: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 3:05:40 PM

Is there a way to scan for intraday highs? The Price History condition has a new high component but the time period is variable. Thanks