Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: ravimail
About
User Name: ravimail
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Database updated to a specific date in past
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2011 7:29:35 PM
Is the feature available in any of the other products or new products that are being introduced?Thanks again.
Topic: Database updated to a specific date in past
Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 11:22:55 AM
Hello,I would like to know if there is a way to change the database values for stocks, etc to a specific date in the past? If I want run a scan/sort say as of Jan, 03, 2011, I would like to have my database only reflect values as of end of Jan, 03, 2011 and I can run my existing pcf, easy scans, etc giving me values as of that date.Using the date field in the PCFs, etc requires creation of new pcf for each date and the chart displays future data as well. If I can do the above, I will be able to go back and see my charts, scans, how they behaved end of day Jan, 03, 2011.Thanks and Regards,Ravi
Topic: RS comparision as given in Stan Weinstein's book
Posted: Thursday, November 25, 2010 11:46:08 AM
Thanks for your response and pointing me to a thread discussing the same topic.

-Ravi
Topic: RS comparision as given in Stan Weinstein's book
Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 6:24:35 PM
Hello,

How can I plot the RS comparision indicator as given in the book "secrets for profiting in the bull and bear markets" by Stan Weinstein?  This indicator is more like a oscillator than just ratio of stock price over let's say price of SPY I believe.  My ultimate goal is find the stocks with high relative strength, let's say SPY is at 1000 and the same value 6 months ago, I am trying to scan and get a list of stocks which have higher RS from 6 months ago.  Any help in this matter is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
Ravi