Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: mezic
About
User Name: mezic
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 33
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: StockFinder 5.0 READ THIS FIRST
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 9:27:05 AM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

We have no plans to discontinue StockFinder, but it is no longer in development. This means it isn't going to get any new features or bug fixes (although as I say this, it did actually get a bug fix last week).

I do not know when or if TC2000 will add backtesting. Thank you for your suggestion.

Bruce, is there a list & decription of bug fixes since development officially ended? I've been using V4 because there was a significant bug in backtesting that was being worked but not fixed when developement ended.

Topic: Will Stockfinder 4 run on Windows 10????
Posted: Monday, March 7, 2016 9:42:15 AM

sorry if this has been covered already but I'm considering an upgrade to windows 10. Thanks

Topic: Entry Price Reference
Posted: Monday, December 8, 2014 5:13:23 PM

Thanks again Bruce. I think I understand.

I wish you guys were still investing in this tool.

Posted: Monday, December 8, 2014 8:42:59 AM

Ok Thanks Bruce.

In lieu of that, is there a way to steup conditional trading rules, such as stops or profit targets? For example: if a certain condition (rule) is met, then impose a 10% trailing stop.

Posted: Monday, November 24, 2014 4:58:32 PM

Bruce, I'm looking for something much more dynamic. I'd like to write a routine that would use the entry price of system generated buy or sell signal for any given symbol, then branch to a different set of rules if a specific profit or loss is achieved.

Posted: Monday, November 24, 2014 12:44:05 PM

Is there any way to reference the entry price in Realcode? For example, I'd like to jump to an alternate subroutine if a certain level of profit/loss is attained.

Topic: Issue when updating data
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2014 1:32:59 PM

I'm getting the following message, mulitple times, when I'm updating my data. I'm using SF4 and this issue started about 1-2 months ago. The issue is prersent on multiple computers as well. I have to clear this message mutliple time to finish uploading data. Can this be corrected?

Topic: Linear regression slope & r-squared for four Fibonacci periods
Posted: Thursday, March 7, 2013 5:58:32 PM

Thanks Bruce. Sorry to hear that. Stockfinder does have a P&F template, but I couldn't figure out how to set the parameters correctly.....although i didn't spend much time on it either.

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

Neither program can do traditional point and figure charting.

Posted: Thursday, March 7, 2013 1:13:58 PM

That formula gets a bit long, but it works. Thanks. I'd suggest you ask the development team to make that a standard.

I know this is unrelated but my partner likes to do point and figure charting. I'm trying to get him to convert to TC2000/Stockfinder. Can TC do P&F charting?????

Posted: Thursday, March 7, 2013 11:32:34 AM

Bruce, I hate to ask, but could you also do a 125 and 200 day LRS formula. I'm a Stockfinder user, trying to setup some of my indicators in TC2000, i'm surprised there not a standard inciator for linear regression slope.