Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: gjwsmallegange
About
User Name: gjwsmallegange
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Double Stochastics Indicator from Walter Bressert
Posted: Friday, April 27, 2012 10:01:39 AM

Dear Support Team,

I checked the place where I found it and you are right, the DSS was for Stockfinder only. I had understood that it could be used for TC2000 (old) as well, which was not the case. As I wrote in my earlier message I do not have the know how to understand why the DSS can be used in Stockfinder, Metatrader 4, and E-Signal and not in TC 2000 12.1, but I understand from your message that it is definitely not possible to incorporate the DSS in TC2000. 12.1

I now take that as a fact and shall see if without the DSS my suscription has sufficient remaining value since I cannot now use my main trading system.  The DSS in combination with the RSI (2) is great in picking bottoms, which is the reason why I really would like to use it in TC 2000 12.1.

I thank you for your attention to this matter, and if it is not possible, so be it and you cannot change that.

Best regards,

Govert Smallegange

Posted: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 1:48:52 PM

Dear Bruce,

I note what you say, and as I do not have the required knowledge I cannot comment. However in the following programs there was no Walter Bressert Double Stochastics but the support team has made one that could be incorporated and works accurately.This was in Metatrader 4 of Alpari U.K and in E-Signal, both the 10.6 and the entirely new 11 Version, in TC 2000 old version and in Stockfinder. Thus I, not being technical, wonder why is it not possible in TC 2000 version 12.1.

I come back on this issue as without this indicator I will have no choice but to cancel my suscription and suscribe to another program that has this possibility.

If it is ouside of the scope of the work of the support team can you recommend an outside expert with TC 2000 version 12.1 knowledge, who could do this?

Thank you for considering the above.

Best regards,

Govert Smallegange

Posted: Monday, April 23, 2012 9:10:52 AM

Dear Support Team,

Can you pls provide me with that indicator, Walter Bressert's Double Stochastics Indicator, for TC 2000 Version 12 ( the new version ) and tell me how (and where) to place it in the indicators in TC 2000.

I do need it for my trading system which I am transferring to TC 2000, but which I only can do if I can use this indicator in its proper formula.

If need be I can send you the indicator's general formula, preferably by email, as I then can copy it and use it as an attachment, which I understand cannot be done with this message. So pls also provide email address.

Thank you,

Govert Smallegange

Topic: Walter Bressert Double (Smoothed) Stochastics
Posted: Monday, October 17, 2011 12:31:19 PM

Dear Support Team,

I use a trading system, see attachment Full System Chart. From that system I have been able to put in the Stockfinder Chart the RSI (2), MACD Histogram 12,26,9 and MACD 3,10,16, see attachment Chart system without Double Stochastics. I could not locate in Stockfinder the indicator: DOUBLE STOCHASTICS OF WALTER BRESSERT. I have phoned last Friday with your support department and was told that if I gave the necessary data, you would look at it and if possible put it in your system.

Attached pls find the description of the Double Stchastics Indicator of Walter Bressert, as given for Amibroker and for a Dutch Program calles Wallstreet. I think also on the internet details can be found as it is a standard indicator. Pls note that it consists of a 10 period indicator (the red line) and a second overlay of the same indicator but now with a 5 period ( the blue line), both in the same section.

(PM the same as with the Keltner channel, a 1 standard deviation line and an overlay of a 2 standard deviaton line, both in the same section).

I would appreciate to hear from you whether this is possible and if any costs are involved. If cost are involved could you let me know beforehand how much, so I can decid whether or not to do it.

I thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

Govert Smallegange

(contact information removed by moderator)

PM HOW can I send you the attacments to the above email