Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: goodnfast
About
User Name: goodnfast
Groups: Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Layout_Workspaces from the Webinar10/8/13 Workflow Tips From the Pros
Posted: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 3:40:21 PM

I would like very much if Michael Thompson would share in v12 his workspaces/layouts he showed in his webinar noted above, that is, Workflow Tips From the Pros dated 10/8/13. Specifically, those workspaces are Sector Performance, Diverse Assets ETF, Active Trading, Sectors, New Sector Rotation, and Stocks & Indices. Thank you in advance for your time.

Topic: is it possible to export a chart so that a gold user can upload it?
Posted: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2:05:07 PM
Topic: Morning Gap
Posted: Monday, May 6, 2013 2:18:10 PM

Hi, is there a way to write a condition formula for use in either a watchlist, or better yet a scan, where the premkt Bid is compared with the close of yesterday? For example, the premkt Bid is 8% higher than yesterday's close. Another example would be the premkt Bid is x% greater or lesser than yesterday's close, and I could put that as a watchlist column and sort by it.

Also, can premkt volume as a pcf  condition, again for use ideally in a scan but secondarily in a watchlist.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Topic: BOP previous day values and crossovers
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 3:30:52 PM

Thanks Mike

Topic: BOP previous day values and crossovers
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 12:56:49 PM

Is there any way to find the value of BOP 1 day ago, two days ago, etc? C2 is the closing value two days ago, but BOP2 is the 2-day average of BOP. I’m trying to find crossovers and such where BOP changes from negative to positive. Thanks in advance for your help.

Topic: candle pattern help
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 11:39:24 PM

Hi, I want to have a pcf for v12.1, or pcfs, which gives me a hammer candle result. I pulled this from researching earlier posts, and apologise if I missed your earlier answer(s) to this; I'm sure I'm not the first to ask. Here's what I copied:

- lower shadow more than twice the size of the body.
- upper shadow less than half the size of the body.

O - L > 2 * ABS(C - O) AND C - L > 2 * ABS(C - O) AND (H - O < ABS(C - O) / 2 OR H - C < ABS(C - O) / 2)

I&#39;d like to add to it that this result occurs after a downtrend. How do we scan for only those that the previous 3 day candles were lower highs? That is, the high 2 days ago was lower than the high 3 days ago, and the high 1 day ago was less than the high 2 days ago, and the high today was less than the high 1 day ago?

Secondly, is it possible to use pivot points? 3 times ago the pivot point was higher than pivot point 2 times ago and pivot point 1 time ago was less than pivot point 2 times ago?

In either case, the hammer candle formula copied above would I assume follow the pcf(s) to determine the trend direction, either by lower highs or lower pivot points.

Thanks in advance for your time and help. If I may, I&#39;m relatively new to Worden and am not certain how I&#39;ll know when you&#39;ve replied, nor am I sure I can find your response. If you can send me TCmail or email it would be greatly appreciated. (email removed by moderator)

Ross

Topic: CAN ANYONE TELL WHAT WRONG WITH TC2000 v12 and writing PCT'S in them?
Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2012 11:46:06 PM

QUOTE (StockGuy)
There are many candlestick PCFs listed here: Boolean PCFs for Candlestick Patterns

Grave Stone Doji/Shooting Star
ABS(C-O)<(H-L)*0.33 AND O>C1 AND ((C+O)/2)-L<(H-L)*0.4 AND H=MAXH10

Thank you for the formula. I&#39;m new to TC2000 and every PCF I bring from telechart reads value = false on the "test formula for MFST" which I gather is the default.

I copied and pasted your formula above into a new condition and it also tests "false".  Is the result "false" just a programming error wherein every pcf is identified as "false" or is there something wrong with the forumula? Thanks for your patience, as I say I&#39;m a newbie to TC2000.