Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: dtwchu
About
User Name: dtwchu
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 26
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TTM Squeeze Indicator
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 3:25:03 PM

Bruce,

I got it, thank you very much for such prompt service.  And the indicator you sent is beyond my expectation, excellent work!

David Chu 

Topic: TTM Squeeze Indicator
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 4:04:59 AM

Bruce

Can you send the TTM Squeeze indicator as you have done for the others by Tc mail to me as well. Thanks in advance.

David Chu

Topic: Drawing
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2015 1:10:41 PM

Oops, I did not  read your post before I sent my question thinking this is just a forum for v12.  I will check out your advice.  So disregard this question for now.  Thanks.

David Chu

Topic: Drawing
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2015 1:07:18 PM

I am trying out the new version 16.  The drawing board only shows 3 boards; Sym, Scratch, and All.  How can I get to see all the 8 boards on this new version as in version 12. 

David Chu

Topic: Averaging the result of a formula
Posted: Monday, March 30, 2015 2:48:53 PM

Is there a way to average a function? 

For example, a 14 day simple average of  ((C-XAvgC6)*SGN(C>XavgC16))

The PCF Avg((C-XavgC6)*SGN(C>Xavg6),14) does not work.

The actual complete formula would be something like this:

100 - ( 100 /  ( 1 + (Avg((C-XavgC6)*SGN(C>Xavg6),14) / Avg((XavgC6-C)*SGN(XavgC6>C),14)))

Appreciate your help in showing me whether this is possible to do.  Thanks.

The forumula is called Slow RSI and is in Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities magazine April 2015 issue. 

David Chu

Topic: Relative Momentum Index PCF
Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 8:43:57 PM

Wow, this will take me some time to digest.  Thanks.

Topic: Relative Momentum Index PCF
Posted: Sunday, May 25, 2014 1:53:15 PM

Hi, I am trying to learn about RMI and I would need a PCF for RMI(20,3).  Please help. Thanks.

Topic: linear regression how to draw on tc2000
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:09:02 AM

Thanks for the quick response as always.  However, I do have some additional questions.  I was hoping to have a simpler way to express that in pcf, such as MLR(20) - AvgC20 so that I can experiement by change the period to 30 or other periods.  However, if you can explain how to construct the moving linear regression, such as how you determine the various constants, then may be I can figure it out for various periods on my own.  Thanks again for your help and such fast customer response.  

Topic: linear regression how to draw on tc2000
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2014 2:55:07 AM

Is there a way to create a new indicator showing the difference of a moving linear regression to a simple moving average.  For example MLR(20)-AvgC20.  MLR(20) being the 20 period moving linear regression.

Thanks. 

Topic: comparing two fundamental values
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 4:06:16 AM

Is that a way to create a scan that compares two fundament values.  For example, I would like to scan all stocks that have a Price to Book > P/E.

Appreciate your help.

Dave,