Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: alsbythelake
About
User Name: alsbythelake
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 46
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Add Specified Time to Chart Condition
Posted: Monday, November 25, 2013 7:05:10 PM

Thank you Bruce.  You've been most helpful!

Al

Posted: Monday, November 25, 2013 4:14:35 PM

Hi Bruce,

I just want to confirm that I have this right- I added a 1 period MA to the stochastic and then to this 1 period MA I added +1 offset to give me last Friday's reading on a current weekly chart.  The part I want to confirm is that I add +1 as opposed to deducting -1 offset on the 1 period MA?  

Thanks,

Al

Posted: Monday, November 25, 2013 3:30:07 PM

Hello,

I created a scan condition by clicking directly on a chart indicator.  The condition was "Stochastic RSI 4,3 %K5 <20 - Weekly".  As this is searching for weekly results, is there a way to add another contion to give me the results of a scan that ended the previous Friday?  If I run this scan today, I get results including today (Monday&#39;s) figures but I just want the results for the complete previous week of Monday -to- Friday.

Thanks,

Al

Topic: Inter-listed Market Watchlist
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 8:33:39 PM

Bruce,

Thank you very, very much.  You have saved me many hours of tedious work.  Your procedure with placing this into Excel works great!

Al

Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 3:57:17 PM

Hi Bruce,

Thank you so much for your help.  I did try and paste into Excel previously but erred when I was trying to add the symbols to TC2000 using +Symbol which would only accept one symbol at a time.  This worked fine for adding the US symbols but I still have a partial dilemma as I need to find a list where the Cdn symbols have .TO as a suffix so I can add these as well.

Thanks again.

Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 3:15:32 PM

Hi Bruce,

I watched the "copying symbols to personal watchlists" video at the link that you provided but it only explains how to copy and paste symbols already within TC2000.  

I found a listing of dual-listed stocks on the internet as you suggested (at http://www.superstockpicker.com/canadian_US_stock_symbols.html),  but there doesn&#39;t seem to be any way of pasting these into TC2000 once I have copied the list.  Are you aware of how this might be accomplished. Thanks. 

Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 2:19:14 PM

Is there a way of creating a Personal Watchlist to show an up-to-date listing of all the stocks that are currently inter-listed on both American and Canadian stock exchanges without having to add each individual stock and create a list manually?

Topic: Graphing Fundamentals
Posted: Saturday, February 9, 2013 3:34:15 PM

Is it possible in TC2000 V12 to display information that is available in "Fundamental -Columns" on a Graph.  For instance, can you plot things such as "30 Day Price Trend vs. Market" or "Earnings" or "P/E Ratio" so you can see a progression of trend of Fundamentals as opposed to just seeing a one time static number in a column?

Topic: Stock Price vs Sub Industry Price
Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012 9:01:33 AM

Thanks Bruce.  I figured it would be a long shot but thought I&#39;d ask anyway... 

Topic: Stock Price vs Sub Industry Price
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 12:11:22 PM

Is it possible to create a scan where the the 8 day MA of a stock price crosses above the 20 day MA of it&#39;s own indvidual Sub Industry price and run this against all U.S. stocks in a  single scan?