Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: tradermeister
About
User Name: tradermeister
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Change color of Moving Ave based on direction
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2018 8:20:42 PM

I thought that I had seen this as well but couldn't think how they had done it. Anyhow this will work fine and if I find another way then I'll update this thread.

Thanks Bruce !

Topic: Change color of Moving Ave based on direction
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2018 11:27:21 AM

I was looking to see if there is a way to change the color of a moving average depending on the direction. I examined the possibility that you could have two averages, on that would only print if the move is up and another if there is another down. However, my programming experience with TC2000 PCF's is still limited and I don't know if this functionality actually possible. If there is a way to do this then any help would be appreciated. Thanks !

Topic: EasyScan using an indicator that has a specific data source of another indicator
Posted: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 12:57:38 AM

I am trying to create a scan based on the CCI(12) crossing the zero line. On my charts I have the CCI(12) plotted but there the data series is the Hull(6) moving average and I would like that to be used in the scan.

As I am relatively new to TC2000 I would welcome any suggestions and assistance as to how I can put this in place.

Many thanks in advance.

David