Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: brihous
About
User Name: brihous
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 29
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Simple Shadows
Posted: Monday, July 7, 2014 4:06:09 PM

Thanks Bruce.  Is their a way to make this more adjustable.  For instance, the shadow being two or three times the size of the body.  What I am looking for an indicator to show candles with large shadows either up or down.  I was using the body as a form of reference not a absolute.  I am not looking for a simple "hammer".  I would like to use as a scan or a condition on a watchlist.

Topic: Simple Shadows
Posted: Monday, July 7, 2014 3:19:56 PM

Thank you in advance.  What would real code be for candestick with shadow more than 1 time(s) the size of body.  Need one for upper shadow and lower shadow.

Topic: volume at price
Posted: Monday, March 17, 2014 10:09:58 PM

Does SF have a Volume at Price historgram?

Topic: LRS
Posted: Saturday, January 4, 2014 10:39:32 AM

How can I make indicators for price being above the linear regression slope 20(lrs) and another indicator with price being below lrs .  The lrs is already on my charts however when I try to create a condition with price history the lrs does not show up in the pull down.  I attempted to do it in real code however it keeps giving me expression error.  This is what I tried.

if price.close > # lrs then pass.

Topic: Forex
Posted: Monday, December 17, 2012 2:38:10 PM

Thank you in advance.  Does Stockfinder have Forex Pairs on any whatchlist.  Th last post I saw for this was from 2011?

Topic: alert on actual chart
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:18:40 PM

Thank you in advance.

When your condition is met is their a way to put a symbol on the actual chart like you can in stockfinder.  For instance if the price is above the 10 moving average then an arrow appears?

Topic: stoc switching
Posted: Monday, October 1, 2012 6:00:36 PM

Thank you in Advance.

I would like a condition that shows stocks where the stochastics line changes from moving down to moving up and another condition that shows stocks where the stochastics line changes from  moving up to moving down.  

Topic: moving average
Posted: Friday, March 30, 2012 3:47:50 PM

Thank you in advance.  What is pcf for moving average being over 20 simple moving average for 2 consecutive days and 20 exponential average for 2 consecutive days?

Topic: flag in sf
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:50:30 AM

Never mind.  Serious Duh moment.

Thanks for your help

Topic: flag in sf
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:37:02 AM

Sorry I was not clear is their a way to add a checkbox and then sort in sf like in tc2000.  When I add a column like you said it just puts a check mark next to symbols.  I want to use it when I sort a watchlist then check off the ones I like then sort by check box so the ones I checked go to the top of watchlist like the flag box in tc2000.

Thanks again