Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: gregs2
About
User Name: gregs2
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 35
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: ETF Composition
Posted: Saturday, March 24, 2018 8:54:06 AM

Thanks Bruce

Data is back

Topic: ETF Composition
Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 7:49:42 AM

When I click on the "open component Watchlist" icon to the right of an ETF stock symbol, there are no component holds showing up in the list.......??

I've tried this with many popular ETF's and none of them show the underlying holdings, like it used to.

This is the case for both versions 17 and 12.5.

What happened and how do I get this to work again?

Thanks,

Greg

Topic: tc12.5
Posted: Thursday, March 8, 2018 11:59:46 AM

That did it...now they don't interfere with each other.

Thanks

Posted: Thursday, March 8, 2018 10:22:40 AM

Oooops, one more thing

When I set this up with the 2nd email, do I need a separate password or use the same one that's now linked to my account

Posted: Thursday, March 8, 2018 10:19:34 AM

OK, but do I need to add that 2nd email to my account inside TC2000 version 17 or just inside freestockcharts.com?

Thanks

Posted: Thursday, March 8, 2018 8:08:54 AM

Thanks for your response but, Freestockcharts.com won't let me create/edit my profile, except for my first and last name. The email or screen name can't be edited. So I signed out and tried creating a new user from scratch, but it said my email address is already in use. I only have one email.

Am I missing something here, regarding your comment on creating a new profile?

Posted: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 6:37:37 PM

How can I run version 12.5 in internet explorer browser in one window and my downloaded version 17 in another window at the same? (Window 7 Professional OS)

Here is what happens:

I load the 12.5 web version in internet explorer, then I open up version 17 from the task bar, but when I go back to 12.5 it says I logged on to a separate computer, so I lose my connection and have to reload, so I reload it, but when I go back to version 17, I lost that connection..?? The same goes if I load v 17 first then open version 12.5 in my browser, then when I try to go back to the previously opened version 17, it says I need to close and restart because I logged on to a separate computer, even though I only have one computer..??

Do I need two separate accounts? I tried using my screen name on one and my email address on the other while signing in, but that didn't work either. (Go figure, since it's the same account and password, regarless of User ID)

During market hours, I want to refer to the real-time data (Bats) available in version 12.5 vs paying $14.99/Month for real-time data in version 17, since you guys now charge for it in version 17. Call me cheap, but I'm just trying to be frugal. Granted, I can sign in and use freestockcharts.com (real-time) and have that open at the same time as version 17 (delayed) is open, but with version 12.5, it closely matches version 17 visually (watchlists, etc.), so I'd rather use 12.5 for real-time BATS at the same time as version 17, which unfortunately is now delayed, unless I pay up.... :-(

Also, if I delete any of my personal watchlists (portfolios) in freestockcharts.com, since it loads all of my watchlists (once I sign in), then it will delete those personal watchlist from version 17, which I don't want. I just want some of my watchlists to be in freestockcharts.com, not all of them.

Is it at all possible to keep both 12.5 and 17 versions up and running in two separate windows (log ons) so I can just click (toggle) between the two? As it stands now I have to use the 12.5 browser version with real-time data during market hours and not have version 17 open or use version 17 only with delayed data (a bit preturbed about that) and not have 12.5 real-time open.

I have a Gold subscription. 

Thanks, 

Greg

Topic: flags
Posted: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 11:39:34 AM

While searching for stocks in a loose scan or component watchlist, are you working on the capability for a TC2000 user to create separate independent columns that can be selected/flagged at the user's discretion based on say, spotting a certain chart patten or simply a long vs a short candidate, breakout, pullback or whatever comes to mind that the user's looking for?

This would be a nice, time-saving feature to have.

Then after going through the scan/watchlist, be able to sort by whatever column you want in order to bring that column's selections to the top then, copy & past those "column sorted selections" into their respective personal watchlist(s) for a closer look.

This would be far less time consming then either right-clicking on each symbol to add to a watchlis or going through the list more than once to flag for one condition then again, for another condition. Right now, creating then naming multiple flag columns "flags them all", since the flag column feature is programmed that way.

With the speed available to space-bar through a watchlist, I like to eyeball for patterns and setups vs relying too heavily on a scan that could eliminate a good stock due to some barely missed criteria, which would filter it out of the "canned" scan.

I see that what I'm asking has been somewhat brought up before over the years, so is this feature even getting considered as a prioity?

Thanks for all you do.

Topic: Maximum Close since entry date formula
Posted: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 5:34:52 AM

OK... besides, the more  I thought about it, there's a less time consuming solution to work around this while spacing through my open trades list anyway.

Thanks Bruce

Topic: Maximum Close since entry date formula
Posted: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 3:28:45 PM

For TC2000 v.12.4, is there a PCF formula for tracking the maximum close since the date I entered the stock, up to the current date moving forward?.

It should rise, obviously, as a new MAXC is reached, be it 3 days ago or any number of days back, since the date of entry..

I tried:

MAXC.03.13.14, but it brings back the wrong MAXC amount. I tried MAXC.'03/13/14'  but get a syntax error, due to the quote marks (I think). I've also tried numerous other variations with parenthesis as well.

I simply want to keep track of the maximum close since the date I entered a stock moving forward in time to the current date by way of a MAXC - "entry date" PCF.

Is this possible?