Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: cdrapeau
About
User Name: cdrapeau
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Pivot point
Posted: Monday, January 10, 2011 11:56:55 PM
Thanks Bruce. This is what I was looking for .... but the line of the indicator, when overlaid over price, is not located exactly where it should be .... e.g. on AFL, today, the value of the indicator is 55.97.... and the line is at the level of 56.25 more or less .... is there any way that I can resolve that?
Topic: Pivot point
Posted: Monday, January 10, 2011 10:24:24 AM
I would like to create an indicator for a line that would render the following in Stockfinder 5 :

(previous day's close + previous day's high + previous day's low) / 3

I have tried very hard .... without success !!!!

Many thanks

Christian Drapeau
Topic: Real Code Indicator
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 8:40:33 PM
Sooooo simple ..... !!!! .... thanks for your help ..... sorry to disturb for nothing .......

Thanks again!

Christian
Posted: Monday, November 29, 2010 6:42:11 PM
Hi. I am a platinum member. I have tried very hard ..... but with no success .... to create an indicator, in Real Code (Stockfinder 5), to obtain the difference between a) stochastic period 10 %K 8 Exponantial ; and b) its %D 6 Exponantial ....  in other words, I would like to measure the difference beetween the two lines of the stochastic indicator .... many thanks in advance for your help .... !!!! Christian Drapeau (Québec, Canada)
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 10:38:26 AM
It works perfectly .... many thanks

Have a nice day .
Posted: Monday, March 8, 2010 8:47:03 AM
Hi

I am a Platinum subscriber .... very happy with your service .... Thanks

I am using this Indicator in Telechart:   (ABS(C-AVGC5))/AVGC5*100     and I plot it using the price scale ....

How can I duplicate this indicator in StockFinder 5?

Many thanks

Christian
Topic: PCF Formula and/or %true indicator
Posted: Thursday, December 3, 2009 8:36:58 PM
I have created many custom indicators over the past few weeks .... without problem .... this time the error message says that the formula most return a boolean value .... ????
Topic: PCF Formula and/or %true indicator
Posted: Thursday, December 3, 2009 4:43:46 PM
Hi

I am trying to create (in Telechart) a PCF and/or a custom indicator (%true; boolean formula) for this ....  L < ((2.95 * MINL15.7) - MAXH7.3) / 2 .... but I always receive an error message .... I must be doing something wrong ... but I do not know what?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Christian