Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: ckacccl
About
User Name: ckacccl
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 67
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: New 400 day closing highs
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2018 11:34:17 AM

Is it possible to create a scan that would look for any stocks making 400 day closing highs, but at the same time include stocks making new closing highs that don't have 400 days of data?

Thanks

Topic: Indicator coding
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2015 12:43:57 AM

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to see actual data in place of  my real code script once its written.

For example  Plot=price.close(250,1)  would read Plot=55

Thanks

Chris 

Topic: Creating market indicators from conditions
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2013 9:24:20 AM

I've created several market indicators inside of stock finder which I use everyday.  I'm wondering if there is a way to make them not have to recalculate all the data each time but instead add one day of new data when the program is updated.  I was also wondering if my same indicators and be displayed in TC200 12.3.

Thanks

Topic: Creating Indicators
Posted: Monday, June 4, 2012 2:45:04 PM

Thanks

Posted: Monday, June 4, 2012 2:29:51 PM

As an example the main chart history is set as QQQ.  I then added the price for symbol indicator as a seperate pane with the symbol TLT.  I then wrote an indicator price.avgc(4)/price.avgc(42) and saved the indicator as TI.  Once I had saved the indicator I tried to apply it to TLT but it does not allow me to do that .  Could the above formula be written so that when you apply it, it would only read TLT or QQQ regardless as to what symbol is acitve in the main price history pane?

Posted: Monday, June 4, 2012 1:52:34 PM

I'm trying to apply an indicator that I've written to the price history indicator,but its reading the data from the main chart when I overlay the two.  Do you have any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks

Topic: Custom Indicator
Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:31:19 AM

Trying to create an indicator that plots the $ change or percentage change of TLT and JNK over 1 month periods in the same pane.  Is this something that can be done?

Thanks

Posted: Monday, May 21, 2012 12:38:11 PM

I loaded the realcode and created the market indicator from the condition.  What I'm wondering is if there is a way to make the indicator not have to recalculate from the beginning each time I open StockFinder?

Posted: Monday, May 21, 2012 12:08:01 PM

Currently I'm using telechart to produce my easyscan numbers and then plotting them in excel.  I was wondering if there is a way to plot the data in Stockfinder.  The first equation finds the number of stocks up 4% or more for the day with volume over 100,000 and greater volume then the previous day.

Thanks

Topic: Time Frame
Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 10:39:23 AM

Is there a way in StockFinder to view a weekly chart but have the conditions be calculated based on daily data?