Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: bjesse
About
User Name: bjesse
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 23
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: SFServer - Trendline error Overflow
Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 1:56:25 PM

Done.  Thanks.

Topic: SFServer - Trendline error Overflow
Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2014 12:26:27 PM

Recently I have been getting a popup with the title "SFServer" and the message "Trendline error Overflow" when changing charts.

This happens when I restart TC and then change charts - I get the error on the first or second chart change, and then no more until I restart TC (or possibly after a data update).

My trendlines seem intact.

Should I be concerned?  What is causing the error?

Topic: Where can I find Nasdaq component stocks?
Posted: Tuesday, March 8, 2011 3:41:43 PM
But of course!  Thank you Bruce.
Topic: Where can I find Nasdaq component stocks?
Posted: Tuesday, March 8, 2011 3:23:32 PM

Where can I find the Nasdaq Component Stocks watchlist?  I find the Nasdaq 100 Component Stocks and other index components under "Component Watchlists" but not the Nasdaq.

A search of the forums finds references to Nasdaq Components as recently as March 2010, so maybe it has been dropped?  If so, why, and will it return?

I would also like a watchlist of NYSE stocks.  I suspect I will have to import that one myself.

Thank you,
Mark

Topic: Telechart2011 / SF5.1 training Ft.Lauderdale.
Posted: Saturday, December 4, 2010 12:07:40 PM
Thanks Peter.
Posted: Wednesday, December 1, 2010 12:03:29 PM
QUOTE (pthegreat)
will do.
any other concerns/questions let me know. I'll make a check list  :)

I asked Tech Support today - they say they have been advised that BOP will be included.  Of course, seeing is believing so thanks for keeping a list!
Posted: Wednesday, December 1, 2010 9:51:28 AM
QUOTE (pthegreat)

You might be able to stay with TC07. TC is not like SF which automatically upgrades to a new verson whether you like it or not.

A little more information regarding the new versions would be nice. In any case I'm going Friday, so I'll post something here after I come back.

by the way, SF is not cloud based. the software runs locally. freestockcharts is web based.

The video says we'll still have EasyScans, custom sorts, and PCFs.  The screen shots make it look like we'll be able to pretty much emulate 2007.

I sure hope they keep BOP - if you can ask Friday I sure would appreciate it.  Thanks!
Topic: chart fields not updating
Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2007 3:03:09 PM
Thanks Bruce.
Topic: chart fields not updating
Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2007 2:49:59 PM
I posted this earlier today on "report a bug," but since it's perhaps pilot error, and since I've gotten great response over here, I'll post it here too:

Indicator fields on my charts do not always update after an intra-day data update.  For example, I have the field "New High" displayed on my chart.  After doing an intraday update today, on the chart for POT, the field is "False" instead of "True."  If I edit the field, then hit OK, the field will update and correctly display "True."  It also happens for other fields I have displayed on my charts, but not for all stocks.  Why does this happen?  I'm using TeleChart 2007 ver 6.0.0053.

Topic: Draw curves? Freehand? Annotate all panels?
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2007 11:54:04 AM
Good answer, Bruce.  Thanks.