Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Bruce - Can you please update TC2000 to include... Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
dcaff19
Posted : Sunday, July 6, 2014 3:12:41 PM

Hi Bruce,

Can you please update TC2000 to add price labels on the moving avaerage lines? For example, today's price is shown to the right in a white box, can you make TC2000 let you add price labels for say the SMA 20, 50, 200? Very dificult on the fly to figure those out when I need to enter a stock and set my stop losses / target gains. Thanks!

Jessica_R
Posted : Monday, July 7, 2014 11:06:32 AM

Worden Staff

dcaff19,

I will forward your suggestion to our design and development team on your behalf. 

In the meantime, you may want to review the chart pointer mode. This will bring up the price and data box and you will be able to see the value of anything plotted on your chart. Press the period key (.) twice to bring up the price and data box. 

Chart Pointer

Clicking anywhere on a chart will activate the chart point and data box. Price and any indicator values for that point on the chart are displayed. If you want the pointer to remain on, you can toggle it on using the period (.) key. It's a three-position toggle.  Off, On and On with data box displayed.