Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

verification that San Jose, CA, Jan 18th/19th at the Hilton is a FOR SURE date!! Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
rAmJET
Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2008 5:15:28 PM
San Jose, CA (Blocks 3.0 pre release/training)********Jan. 18th or 19th, 2008************i am having to incur costs for flight tickets/hotel/rent car to be there in attendance.Just want to make sure it isn't going to be cancelled for any reason so I don't endup losing cost to fly from SoCal up to NoCal (Silicon Valley) along with other associated $$$travel costs$$$Look forward to see ya all there,Russ
StockGuy
Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2008 5:19:01 PM

Administration

We've paid deposits and purchased plane tickets as well, so, yes, we'll be there.
kennethroyal
Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2008 5:30:00 PM
I am near Palm Springs, CA .... this is 1st I heard about TCNet conference in San Jose ... how do I register, get dates ......... do you know motels & rates ??     ty roy stewart
StockGuy
Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2008 5:31:24 PM

Administration

Roy, 

Go to live.worden.com for class details and to pre-register.
rAmJET
Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2008 5:49:06 PM
Thank You for verifying. It's set in stone, then, that is good to hear!Some events, not Worden, end up being plans in the sand sometimes. Glad to hear this is a FOR SURE **GO!***I don't usually worry about this except that "reserved costs" are on the line with this one vs drivingdown the road direct to Worden event as I do so often in the past.russ