Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

RE: Printing Watchlist tab columns-not watchlists or scan results Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
comptech2k
Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2007 6:08:14 PM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

Hi,
I did a search on this and only found topics on how to print watchlists and easyscan results which I know how to do. What I need is a way to print what you see (only on the screen at the moment which limits you to probably < 40 stocks in the watchlist depending on how you set up your monitor)in a watchlist tab. I do not want to export to a spread sheet.
What I have tried:
I can hit print screen on the keyboard (which will copy watchlist tab columns and also show a chart if you have splint the screen between a watchlist tab column area and the chart area) and then I can paste that to microsoft works word processor. It will show up as about 30% size of what you see 100% of in tc2007. The microsoft word processor shows 100% but as I say visually it is about 30%. It is possible to zoom to 200% which brings you back to about the size you see in tc2007 which is good. The problem is it doesn't print in the 200% mode. It prints it at the amount you moved it which is to small. Can someone who is familiar with this process suggest how to get works to print at the 200% zoom?
Thanks,
ct2k
comptech2k
Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2007 6:39:01 PM

I also can hit print screen on the keyboard and paste into the windows program called "Paint" which is standard on most computers. It will print but is takes 6 pages which is a waste of paper and ink to get the one watchlist column view. Maybe some one is familiar with the various applications for print screen.
ct2k
Tal_E
Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2007 8:43:54 PM

Worden Trainer

comptech2k,

If you are interested in printing a Watchlist tab try this.

1. Sort your Watchlist by the desired tab.
2. Select Reports/Today's Prices. The last column in the report is the current sort for the selected Watchlist. You can then choose to print the report.

comptech2k
Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2007 12:25:10 PM

Tal-E I am aware that can be done.
I guess I was still not specific enough. I want to print all columns unsorted.
Thanks,
ct2k
stanaction
Posted : Friday, August 31, 2007 1:39:58 AM
I do exactly what you want to do with PrintKey 2000 v 5.10 (Full).

Easy to use freeware, it lets you make a rectangle on any part of your screen and print it immediately in the resolution you choose.

Google for it and install.
Craig_S
Posted : Friday, August 31, 2007 6:51:54 AM

Worden Trainer

There is now way to print a WatchList tab in the program.

If you just want the list of symbols, Tal's solution above will print the list of symbols.

If you want to print the list with all of the column in your WatchList tab, there is no way to do this in TC.

- Craig
Here to Help!
comptech2k
Posted : Friday, August 31, 2007 12:29:04 PM

Hi Stanaction,

This works great. Thanks very much for solving my problem.
ct2k