Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: yourchef51
About
User Name: yourchef51
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: RSI divergence
Posted: Friday, February 20, 2009 5:18:19 PM
I would be looking at it on a daily chart looking for the divergence over a month or two.  Thanks.
Topic: Any Breakout Scans
Posted: Friday, February 20, 2009 12:07:57 PM
Page 5 of the stockfinder workbook pdf has an example that might be what you are looking for.  Good luck.
Topic: RSI divergence
Posted: Thursday, February 19, 2009 11:02:37 PM
At the Denver Class this past weekend, Julia went over the macd divergence chart in real code.  I thought she said she was going to include it in the notes but I didn't see it.  I was hoping to get it and then apply it to RSI Thanks.
Topic: Turn off the Renewal Popup
Posted: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 11:57:30 AM
Is there anyway to turn off the annoying renewal pop?  I do not expire untli 7/1 and I am getting constant nagging daily reminders in the beginning of May???  Ughhh. 
DJ
Topic: Custom Indicators used by John Bollinger
Posted: Thursday, May 8, 2008 12:08:32 PM

Is there a way to use this on Telecharts instead of Blocks?  Thanks.

Topic: Basic Charting, PCF, Scan Question
Posted: Monday, August 20, 2007 5:54:45 PM
Is there a simple answer to this question? I am not in the position right now to peruse through the videos looking for what I thought was a simple answer. Thanks
Topic: Basic Charting, PCF, Scan Question
Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2007 11:07:57 PM
If I want to create a chart that is a weekly chart with a 30 MA and be able to look at it at any time, will this be a Chart Template, Scan or PCF? I am just a little confused on how much detail is saved on each one. Thanks

DJ
Topic: Moving average crossover when both are going up
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2007 10:37:19 PM
I have been trying to write a pcf when the 13 day moving average crosses over the 55 day moving average and they are both going up. And then conversely when they are both going down on a separate scan. Thanks

DJ