Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: bw5trades
About
User Name: bw5trades
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 24
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Using the T2118 with a 10 day MA
Posted: Monday, April 6, 2009 8:00:01 PM
Thanks realitycheck. 

When I pull the T2118 indicator up, the price chart shows mostly vertical lines on the daily timeframe. Most other timeframes, including the quarterly, are pretty much the same ... changing the zoom, etc. does not improve the display and I have tried all the display options: line, candle, etc.

When viewing the Oscillator and Summation Index on BigCharts, it displays a daily line chart where the MA is reasonably displayed.

Really having a difficult time duplicating that display in Telechart.

Thanks again for the assistance.
Topic: Using the T2118 with a 10 day MA
Posted: Sunday, April 5, 2009 8:23:00 PM

In the Worden Report on Friday, April 3, 2009, Sir Dabbler talks about using running a 10-day moving average across the T2118 for buy and sell indications.

How do I set that up on a chart?

Sincerely,
bobw

Topic: Changing Use Name
Posted: Saturday, July 1, 2006 2:17:19 PM
I want to change the User Name that shows up on the User List when I log in on TcNet.

The same User Name shows up when I click the TCMail icon.

How do I change it?

bobw
Topic: Re-Loading or Re-Installing original settings
Posted: Saturday, July 1, 2006 2:13:56 PM
How do I reload or re-install the original settings for TABS, Chart Templates, PCFs, etc.?

I'm trying to avoid eliminating old scans, watchlists, TAB changes and Chart Template additions individually and want to delete them enmasse.

Is there an easy way to get back to the basics that were installed when I first loaded the program?

bobw
Topic: What are the top 3 or 5 patterns used by institutions?
Posted: Sunday, April 16, 2006 11:17:35 PM
Thanks to all who replied.

Will review Bulkowski's books on patterns.

bobw
Posted: Sunday, April 16, 2006 11:17:01 PM
Posted: Friday, April 14, 2006 7:58:46 PM
Can someone please help me find a reliable source that ranks or evaluates pattern performance (H&S,triangles, wedges, rectangles, Cup&saucer, etc.}?

I'm interested in determining and studying the top three or five patterns that institutions find reliable and use frequently in various market conditions.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

bobw
Topic: PCF for Stocks Trading $2 per Share or More Each Day
Posted: Tuesday, March 7, 2006 10:09:49 AM
Thanks to all for such a range of solutions.

Initially, I thought I wanted to wee results over one trading month ... now I,m going to explore a number of other options.

Appreciate the assistance and quick response.

bobw
Topic: PCF for Stocks Trading $2 per Share or More Each Day
Posted: Monday, March 6, 2006 9:16:54 PM
Craig,

Can you help me with a PCF that finds stocks trading (up or down) $2 per share or more each day. It would help if the Range Selector could be used instead of True/Flase results.

Thanks for the assistance.

bobw
Topic: Stocks Heavily Followed by Institutions
Posted: Sunday, September 25, 2005 5:41:21 AM
Craig,

Thank you. I did EasyScans with Percent Shares held by Insiders and Percent Shares held by Institutions, both with 90-day volume conditions.

Interesting results from both. Will experiment with different filters and SimTrade some of the results next week.
bobw