Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: mrivmriv
About
User Name: mrivmriv
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Linear Regression Slope indicator in TC 2000 v12?
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2011 1:07:38 AM
Could you do it with the period of 20?
Topic: Linear Regression Slope indicator in TC 2000 v12?
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 10:30:02 PM
There is a video titled "Old Dog, New Trick" recorded on 11-23-10. In it was used an indicator called "linear regression slope". I use TC 2000 v12, and I believe the instructor was using something else. Is there a PCF I could use to recreate the linear regression slope set as a line?Thanks in advance.
Topic: Identify sectors gaining momentum over the past few months
Posted: Monday, December 12, 2011 4:36:09 PM
You guys have become to comfortable. Your site and platforms are a mess. It seems the old and new platforms, which are very different, have about the same name.You said the videos are available under help. Not. Unless you go to even another version, the web version.There are numerous videos (mostly from years ago) concerning the old program (or is the old program considered current?). What are you selling?You need some fresh blood in you organization. You are used to what you are used to. Just my thoughts to help you improve.A not so happy camper, and a member for going on five years.
Posted: Monday, December 12, 2011 3:47:35 PM
I have chosen to use only one platform, TC2000. There are probably many like me, not to mention all new users.When I search for instructional videos, most are for the old platform. Why don't you clearly delineate stuff for the old platform and stuff for the new one? It's an idea!
Posted: Monday, December 12, 2011 3:36:26 PM
I am assuming this does not work (in the same way) on TC2000, the new format, because there is no "industry pulldown" on the chart. Am I correct?
Topic: Anyone charged $39.95 fir Gold (Telechart and Stockfinder)??
Posted: Friday, January 28, 2011 10:31:44 PM
No matter how many times I click on "Order Now", it shows the Telechart and Stockfinder combination subscription as $29.95. When I called worden, they tell me I am being billed correctly at $39.95. What am I missing?