Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: cashmaker
About
User Name: cashmaker
Groups: Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 38
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Cashmaker's hot stocks and trading
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2005 1:38:04 PM
ACCENTURE AWARDED CONTRACT FOR LOGISTICS AGENCY
(text removed by moderator - article reprinted without permission)
Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2005 2:33:52 PM
Very positive analyst report from Merrill on LAZ’s unseen revenue.
Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2005 2:33:03 PM
Raymarine Announces Flextronics Contract Agreement For 5 Yr
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:56:01 AM
I would like to keep all my post in one thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why bother to invest those high volatile penny stocks with no fundermental value, you won't have a good night sleep and worry the stocks all the day by sticking to the computer screen. Invest your money into good companys will save you a lot of trouble. Most of my picks are conservative stocks with great upper space and lower risk level, I use Valueline, ValueEngine, MorningStar, S&P Report, First Call, and more for research that can hedge me the downside risk. All my picks here are my actual positions, I am not fooling anybody here. Hope everybody make tons of cash.
Topic: LAZ SEC filing showing the NI should be much higher if Tax rate keep the same level a
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:50:36 AM
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1311370/000089882205000974/aug9_exhibitfinal.txt
Topic: LAZ SEC filing showing the NI should be much higher if Tax rate keep the same level a
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:50:04 AM
LAZ SEC filing showing the NI should be much higher if Tax rate keep the same level as 2004. 2005 Tax rate 29.5%compare to 19.9% in 2004. So If we look at EBITDA instead of NI, LAZ's 2005 second quarter jump 43% compared to 2004. Also, LAZ announce its quarter dividend 5 cent per share will attract more institutional investor especially those fix income fund or dividend fund. LAZ still under its IPO, it is undervalue when a company with constant growing rate in both revenue and profit for both annually and quarterly.

(URL removed by moderator)
Topic: Lazard earnings rise 30%, both revenue and profit jump
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:49:27 AM
LAZ CC give strong guidance for the second half and 2006. M&A business growing and expanding businesses in China and Japan.Announce 2Q dividend.

LAZ miss a penny should not affect its strong revenue growth and aggressive Net Income increase.

Compared to its 2004 business, LAZ grows significantly by their reduce compensation stratergy. A good buy when it goes dip and will pick up its lost ground soon. All their CC sounds good to me so far. People always pessimistic without kowning why. Overreaction should be corrected after investor digest the good CC.

LAZ's comment by DJ news Jed Horowitz

Topic: RHAT strong buy, earning at 5
Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2005 3:58:18 PM
RHAT strong buy, earning at 5
This is the article from Valueline:

Topic: Report Article for SCHN just out.
Posted: Friday, June 17, 2005 2:54:15 PM
Report Article for SCHN just out.

(Removed By Moderator)

About this article:
Until chart patterns are either completed or broken, the next direction is still up in the air. Schnitzer Steel is forming a double bottom. If you're long, remain so unless support breaks down.
Topic: Add OS into my portfolio, together with SCHN as steel sector. Both of them have strong FA with stron
Posted: Friday, June 17, 2005 11:56:00 AM
Add OS into my portfolio, together with SCHN as steel sector. Both of them have strong FA with strong ROE, ROA, Earning and high institute holding. Since the steel industry coming back, the leading steel companoies, such as OS, SCHN will have outperfrom return. Target shortterm $21, mideterm $25. the TA chart very similar to NGPS from $14 to $28