Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: sidewinder747
About
User Name: sidewinder747
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Telechart won't reinstall and work going nuts here
Posted: Sunday, May 18, 2008 1:57:09 PM
Looks like I picked a great time to try a reload.  Thanks for the info
Topic: Telechart won't reinstall and work going nuts here
Posted: Saturday, May 17, 2008 8:24:02 PM
Well another wasted weekend…..Telechart screwed up and dropped chat wouldn’t up date and when I did a shutdown got error message from MS there is a problem and Telechart must shut down. Send Report deal. 

I decided to un install and reload. Uninstalled with control panel and Windows uninstall clean up utility did not have the program listed. 

Tried to reinstall with the disk. Got error message during installation saying can’t install a file already there file was date. Hit retry and the installation went ahead. When it tried to start get all kinds of errors. I just can’t seem to get everything uninstalled and off my computer in order to do a clean install of telechart. 

Went to worden.com/telechartrepair and the install works and installs telechart 2005 and that won’t start.

Did another uninstall through control panel (there is no uninstall listed in programs for telechart) went to explorer and there sits telechart. I have done the uninstall program and deleted all telechart files and attempted another install. Now during startup “error files missing.

I am out of ideas. Anyone have any suggestions as there is no support after 3pm EDST an I have been fooling around with this for nearly 4 hours now. 

Topic: Is smart money so smart? a cooky idea playing with BOP indicator.
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 1:11:28 PM
Hi Scott,

I haven't posted in a while just trying to learn having finished the technitrader course.  This chart is interesting (HMY) due to the fact that last friday the South African power was turned off to the three largest gold mines HMY being one of them.  It is clear from the BOP that many are selling HMY.  Also AngloGold Ashanti Ltd., Harmony Gold Mining Co. Ltd. and Gold Fields Ltd. suspended all but emergency operations.  Not sure if you were aware of this so, pardon if this info is redundant.
Topic: About Excel Spread sheets.
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 2:25:48 PM
Hi Scott,

Just sent you an e-mail at the yahoo address.
if you would please send me a copy of the work book also. I too have tried several formulas and so far no luck in what I want.

Thanks
Dan