Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: peppeba
About
User Name: peppeba
Groups: Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Questions regarding TeleChart
Posted: Sunday, March 4, 2007 3:53:36 PM
Hello,
I have a some questions related to TC2007 as I am considering to subscribe the Gold package.
Here are my questions:

- I am an individual investor and programmer and I would like to add custom indicators to TC. Can I do it with the SDK? I understand VB must be used for such task.

- I understand that with the Gold package there is no need to subscribe a data vendor for EOD data. I currently get this data from Yahoo! Finance. At what time the EOD data is available to be downloaded (I understand missing data is downloaded automatically when reviewing the charts)

- As I use the EOD data also in other custom applications, it is easy possible to export EOD data from TC into ASCII format?

- I also have a custom application for managing the watchlist, can I easily manipulate the files defining my custom watchlist to automatically integrate my custom application with TC. This would result in a good optimization of times when reviewing the charts.

Thank you for your help.
Regards
Giuseppe
Topic: GOAM triangle?
Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2007 3:47:12 PM
QUOTE (apsll)
Thanks for the tip boys, I just bought at $8.58 It looks like it is braking the trend line as I am typing this...

I am not expert of pennants and other formations. The stock seems still very interesting and it could breakout nicely. The volume has been drying up very well. Let'see. Could it breakout at $8.8?
Topic: tivo looks nice
Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2007 3:36:51 PM
If it moves it will be slow. Agree with mwscpa. Lots of suppy and 150d EMA still heading down.
The volume was 150%+ but not impressive!
Cheers
G.
Topic: ACLS
Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2007 3:25:31 PM
I agree with lpart, the stock should nicely consolidate on lower volume before committing. If the other resistance at $8.20 is won, we could potentially see a nice +20%.
Cheers
G.
Topic: What do you think of INSM?
Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2007 3:21:07 PM
Hi there, I see a nasty down-trend with lots of resistance. The volume has been good in the last session and the stock shows higher lows. But the 150d EMA is still down and the top in late November presents a lot of resistance.
This is not a long...
Cheers
G.