Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: mansinghani
About
User Name: mansinghani
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Identification of Stock Trending Up and Down
Posted: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 4:19:33 AM
Stochastic is 14,3,5 where Period is 14, SK Period is 3, SD Period is 5. Simple. Plot SD Line

MACD is 12,26,9 where Short is 12, Long is 26, and Period is 9. Plot MACD as histogram. Simple

Ignore RSI
Posted: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 6:46:13 AM
Hi, I want to setup my personal watchlist where I can scan the stocks for buy, the stock is in an uptrend and cuts and goes above the 50Day MA or 200Day MA. MA is in an uptrend. Stochastic is at bottom and moving up but below the overbought territory i.e. 80 level, RSI is at bottom and moving up but below the overbought territiory i.e. 70 level. ADX is moving up and is above 16. MACD should has a crossover at the bottom and moving upward.

For sell the stock is in an downtrend and cuts and goes down below the 50Day MA or 200Day MA. MA is in an downtrend. Stochastic is at top and moving down but above the oversold territory i.e. 20 level, RSI is at top and moving down but above the oversold territiory i.e. 30 level. ADX is moving up and is above 16. MACD should has a crossover at the top and moving downward.
Posted: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 6:40:01 AM
Hi, I want to setup my personal watchlist where I can scan the stocks for buy, the stock is in an uptrend and cuts and goes above the 50Day MA or 200Day MA. MA is in an uptrend. Stochastic is at bottom and moving up but below the overbought territory i.e. 80 level, RSI is at bottom and moving up but below the overbought territiory i.e. 70 level. ADX is moving up and is above 16. MACD should has a crossover at the bottom and moving upward.

For sell the stock is in an downtrend and cuts and goes down below the 50Day MA or 200Day MA. MA is in an downtrend. Stochastic is at top and moving down but above the oversold territory i.e. 20 level, RSI is at top and moving down but above the overbought territiory i.e. 30 level. ADX is moving up and is above 16. MACD should has a crossover at the top and moving downward.
Topic: Worden Webinar: Identifying and Evaluating Trends
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2009 9:28:43 AM
Hi, I want to setup my personal watchlist where I can scan the stocks for buy, which has cut through the MA50 or MA200 from below and moving up, Stochastic and RSI are also moving up but below the overbought territory and ADX is also moving up and is above 16. MACD should has a crossover at the bottom and moving upward.

For sell which has cut through the MA50 or MA200 from above and moving down, Stochastic and RSI are also moving down but above the oversold territory and ADX is also moving up and is above 16. MACD should has a crossover at the top and moving downwards
Topic: Worden Webinar: Identifying and Evaluating Trends
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2009 7:45:59 AM
Hi, I want to setup my personal watchlist where I can scan the stocks for buy, which has cut through the MA50 or MA200 from below and moving up, Stochastic and RSI are also moving up but below the overbought territory and ADX is also moving up and is above 16.

For sell which has cut through the MA50 or MA200 from above and moving down, Stochastic and RSI are also moving down but above the oversold territory and ADX is also moving up and is above 16.