Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: sbrasher
About
User Name: sbrasher
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 44
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Heikin-Ashi code
Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 5:35:26 PM
thx bruce. that works well - just wondering if you had any idea how i could code colors: red for down and green for up. and create an ability to have a rule which says buy the first green candle without a lower wick, and vice versa on the short side. thx again.
Topic: Heikin-Ashi code
Posted: Monday, March 16, 2009 6:06:44 PM
is there any heikin ashi candle layout or code available i could download for SF?
Topic: Exit Trade Based Rule
Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2009 3:48:41 PM
am trying to create a scenario where i would buy at the close of bar 1, when the signal on my indicator is true, then sell on the close of bar 2, therefore a 1 day trade. i have tried numerour ways using trade length less than 2 bars, less than 1 bar, to no avail. any idea what i should do to buy at close of bar 1 and sell at close of bar 2? thx.
Topic: Annualized Return Calculations Issue
Posted: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 10:26:32 AM
i have output on my backscanner, as an example of the following:time period = dailyavg return per trade = 1.83%avg time per trade = 33.1 barsann/return/trade = 51%the problem i have is that it seems the calculation is wrong. if you assume 1.83% per trade as this shows the results are, then assume 33.1 bars, with 250 bars/year, the calculation is this: (1-((1+.0183)^(250/33.1)) = 14.68% annualized. what am i missing? thx.