Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: cwhit
About
User Name: cwhit
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 16
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Zig Zag Indicator for TC2000 v.12
Posted: Friday, July 10, 2015 1:39:58 PM

Clearly late into this discussion, but I too have a great need for a Zig Zag indicator.  Add my name to a strong supporter for addition of the Zig Zag indicator, it's a real pain to have to go elsewhere for it

Topic: Exponential Moving Average calculations
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2008 4:28:11 PM
Thanks
Topic: Exponential Moving Average calculations
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2008 3:19:53 PM
I am interested in the exponent in an exponential moving average.  I have seen descriptions using 2/N (rarely) or 2/(N+1) relating to the period required for the exponent.  For example a 10 period moving average would be 2/10 = 0.20 or 2/(10+1) = 0.181818.

Which of these does Telechart use?  In other words if I plot a 10 period exponential moving average am I looking at an exponent of 0.20 or 0.181818?

Thank you
Topic: Worden EasyScans and PCFs
Posted: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 5:50:34 PM
Thanks. I believe that was what I was looking for, unless someone has further information.
Topic: Worden EasyScans and PCFs
Posted: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 1:29:44 PM
I am attempting to clean out old, unused, user Easyscans and PCFs on my system. I would like to keep those that come with Telechart (Gold). Some of the first I wrote I did not name carefully, so I do not know which were mine and which came with the software.

Is there a list of the Worden provided Easyscan and PCFs? If so, where. If not, could a list be provided?

Thanks
Topic: Snapsheets Hemscott Data
Posted: Monday, January 15, 2007 7:04:36 PM
Got it. I suspected the notes vs. the weekend were the problem.

Thx
Posted: Monday, January 15, 2007 6:35:11 PM
1) OK I see that. However how do I save that sheet so that it would show up on the "+" menu > Hemscott Data (or menu other link/listing)?

2) On somewhat related topic, I attended the Seattle training class last Friday, and had hoped the notes would help. I requested the notes, but have never received them yet. I suspect several of my questions would be answered in them if I can refer to them.

Thx
Posted: Monday, January 15, 2007 6:13:56 PM
I subscribed to Snapsheets Hemscott Data.

Using Snapsheets I cannot find out how to access most of the data. Looking at the Knowledgebase Article at:

http://kb.worden.com/default.asp?id=285&SID=&Lang=1

I can count 41 criteria.

When I click on the "+" sign > Hemscott Financials the only criteria that show up are:

Hemscott Criteria Industry Average
Hemscott Criteria Industry Index
Hemscott Criteria RANK vs Industry
Hemscott Criteria RANK vs Watchlist
Hemscott Criteria Raw History
Hemscott Criteria Watchlist Index

How do I get the remaining 35 data fields? (Some of which contain what I am actually interested in.)

Thx

Topic: Saving Easyscans and PCFs
Posted: Saturday, January 6, 2007 7:55:55 PM
Thanks Bruce. That's what I was looking for.

Topic: Saving Easyscans and PCFs
Posted: Friday, January 5, 2007 9:14:57 PM
I have a large number of Easyscans and PCFs I rarely use - some were written as tests or experiments. I am interested in getting rid of most of them, but reluctanct to lose them altogether. Is there an easy way of saving them, so I could recover them if needed after deleting them?

Also if I save them can I do this more than once, or if I do this more than once does the 2nd. save write over the first?

Finally, if I can save them, how do I recover any saved Easyscans and PCFs?

Thx