Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: pslarry
About
User Name: pslarry
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 19
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: tutorial on Boards/Scratchpad
Posted: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 8:25:14 PM

Right on , Bruce. Just what I was looking for !

Earl S.

Topic: tutorial on Boards/Scratchpad
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 5:48:40 PM

I hope this is the right  slot for the latest, version 12.4. which has lots of improvements, one of which is the Scratchpad/Boards. I would appreciate a tutorial one of these days on its use.

Thanks, PSLarry

Topic: Abiliy to show components in 2nd window.
Posted: Friday, June 7, 2013 3:47:06 PM

Thanks, Bruce. Works like a charm .... after I spotted the faint white label on the box "linked."

Topic: Abiliy to show components in 2nd window.
Posted: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 7:38:45 PM

Is there a way to have the components of an index (displayed in a watch list window) shown in another window below?   Just as I can easily do with "sub-industry" in the second window (with a stock watchlist in the first window).

Topic: explantion of foumula for "gappers"
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 3:32:24 PM

Thanks Bruce for prompt, clear reply and valuable links.  Earl S.

Topic: explantion of foumula for "gappers"
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:26:45 PM

Could you explain the logic for the gappers formula with the result being numeric: 0,1,2?   formula: -1 * (L>H1) + -2* (H<L1)   How is the <,> boolean used in the numeric formula resulting in "gap up" or "gap down"?     I would like to find only  gap ups.

Topic: "chart properties" option
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:14:41 PM

In TC2000 Vs 7 when I click "Edit" at the top of the chart (jjust to the left of the time frame link) a window would appear showing all the indicators in the three window panes and the abiliity to alter them. I found this very convenient and miss it in Vs 12.3

Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:32:50 PM

I get those four options as well.  But in prev. vs. I could get a display of all the indicators in each of the panels that then could be edited by right clicking and  hitting "properties"

Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 1:25:41 PM

Now using 12.3 but cannot find the option that used to be shown by right clicking the chart window that showed "properties" of the chart nicely listed in order. Has it been discarded or is it hiding somewhere?

Topic: Apple's plunge
Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2012 7:35:22 PM

Ben, most often the large price move is with LARGE volume and surely aburptly jars alot of technical indicators.