Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: John475
About
User Name: John475
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 11
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Research Notes?
Posted: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 10:50:32 AM

Thanks

Topic: Research Notes?
Posted: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 10:14:14 AM

Bruce, is there any way to use a watch list column to put a letter in it to designate which borkerage account the stock or etf is in?  I have a few accounts and that would be easier to organize than setting up individual watch lists.  

Topic: V 12.4 Time frames
Posted: Friday, July 18, 2014 10:43:27 AM

Correction, I said make the hours match, but I probably should have said minutes in the current candle match the total minutes of the time frame of the prior candle. 

Thanks again

Posted: Friday, July 18, 2014 10:26:41 AM

Thanks Bruce, you know how indicators have a check box for switching between a "simple or exponential" settings, perhaps the program designers of V12.4 could add a check box that would provide the option to multiply the market hours of the current candle to match the total market hours of the time frame setting.  I may be missing something, but I'd think that would interesting option to have &  I'd sure be more comfortable using V12.4.  

Thanks again

Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 5:09:12 PM

7/17/2014

When I look back from the current candle on a 3 day chart,  the previous candle ended on 7/16, only one day ago.  I would imagine that throws off all mu indicators since the current bar is only one day.

Version 7 which has a rolling time frame and shows the previous candle on a 3 day chart ended 7/14.  Is there any setting to get the current bar or candle on v 12.4 to always reflect the time frame of the chart?  

Thanks

Topic: Last bar on V12 may not be accurate Be Aware
Posted: Thursday, November 3, 2011 12:14:28 PM
Just a word of caution till they get it fixed.I turned it in to support, but the last (current) bar on a 5 minute chart all the way to a quarterly chart may or may not represent the actual time frame like it did on TC2000 version 2007 depending on what day you look at it. A 5 day bar some days represents 5 days, but depending on the day may represent 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 days. Some days it will be correct and some not depending on the time frame.Example: A 3 day chart on 11/3/2001, the previous bar should say 10/31/2011 but today the previous bar says 11/2/2001 so it actually represents 1 day. If you check different time frames you will usually find a few that are correct from day to day, but most are way off. It probably throws off MS, TSV and all indicators for that last bar.
Topic: tc2000 v11 Chart history ?
Posted: Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:44:17 AM
If I want to see the entire history of a stock like CSCO I have to use a monthly chart, is there a way to toggle back on a daily or weekly chart? The blue bar at the bottom only goes part of the way.Thanks
Topic: F keys 1-12
Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2007 8:57:03 AM
I just got it to work, never mind.
Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2007 8:49:51 AM
By the way going to the chart template window and saving it doesn't fix it to my F8 key
Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2007 8:47:02 AM
I have watched the tutorials that I think apply and can't resolve this.

I have 2 F keys, F7 & F8 that all act weird. If I hit F7 my chart 7 appears like it should, but when I hit F8 chart 7 appears there also and when I try to save changes to it calling it a new name like chart 8 it saves the changes but as soon as I go hit F7 and back to F8 my chart 7 follows to the F8 key again. How do I fix a chart templet to a F key?

Thanks John
(email removed by moderator)