Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: esf35ml
About
User Name: esf35ml
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Can't Update!
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 12:31:23 PM
I received excellent help from Tech Support. I uninstalled and reinstalled from the Worden website. I then was able to get everything updated perfectly.

I suggest all of you give this a try if you haven't yet. Go to: worden.com and then go to uninstall and then do a new install.

Good luck,

Ellen
Topic: Can't Update!
Posted: Monday, April 21, 2008 4:28:17 PM
This is now a few laters later and I can't get updates with the 2007 version. I need a lot of data since i am on a new machine and my program only has data until October, 2006. I need all the rest of the data and I get a time-out also. It shows 11G of data and I never get very far before it's flipped off the server.

I have just asked for an updated data disk so that i can catch up. There must be one for users on a new computer. Any ideas for me?

Ellen
Topic: Can't solve PCF formula problem
Posted: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 10:02:02 AM
Everything is fine now since I checked the box. No more formula problems...hopefully never again.

Ellen
Posted: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:39:52 AM
Okay, then why doesn't it calculate?

Ellen
Posted: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:32:15 AM
Hi Bruce,

I did as you said and I still cannot get it to calculate. It gives me an error saying it needs 251 days to calculate and it will take longer. I am not sure what is happening here, so I leave it to you to test it out for me. I have read all of the PCF documents and tried many formulae, but this simple one is giving me a fit.

Here is exactly what I pasted in after your suggestion to add teh "and":

C > C1 AND C2 > C3 AND V > V1 AND V1 > V2 AND V2 > V3 AND C >= .8 * MAXH250 AND C >= 5 AND V >= 250000

Thanks for your help again,

Ellen
Posted: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:16:12 AM
Please help me straighten this out.

C > C1
C2 > C3
V > V1
V1 > V2
V2 > V3
20% * C <= 100 * C / MAXH250
>= $5
V >= 250000

The first part seems easy enough, but I am looking for price and volume changes over a few days and then a price within 20% of the 52 week high. I also want the price over $5 and volume to be over 250,000 shares. I keep getting a syntax error and I cannot change enough formulas to get it right.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks