Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: kingcambo
About
User Name: kingcambo
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 32
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: PCF For MoneyStream
Posted: Monday, July 30, 2007 12:41:58 PM
Greetings,

I am trying to create a PCF where I can put a multiple moving average setup I like over MoneyStrean -not- price. If I understand the wizard correctly XAVGC3 means price. And if I did say MS.1 > MS.10 - that isn't the moving average of MS either...

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

KingCAMBO
Topic: TSV settings question
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2007 1:37:35 PM
Ok, I purchased every single book and CD in your store. Now THAT should answer my questions right?

KC
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2007 12:29:06 PM
QUOTE (Craig_S)
TSV is not a moving average (though moving averages can be applied to it). I don't understand your 1/5th question, can you elaborate?

Thanks Craig and everyone else for the feedback. I am just trying to develop a rule of thumb for starters, so I can grasp TSV. So in my question - if I was happy with 27 TSV on s daily chart, how do I extend the same logic over to a weekly chart. And while I am it, what about a 15 minute chart? Since it is not as you say a moving average...Or is the answer to this "just keep tweaking"...

KC
Posted: Saturday, June 9, 2007 11:17:50 AM
If I like a particular TSV setting for a daily chart, does it follow that the same setting should be 1/5th for a weekly chart? I mean in this sense is TSV essentially a proprietary MA?

I poured through some of the threads here and only saw a lot arguments.I am not looking for a magic number, I just want to know if I understand what TSV is.

Thanks for any feed back!
KingCAMBO
Topic: Third Party Add On's for TC2007?
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 1:44:13 PM
Thank you DICE!

KC
Topic: Hull Moving Average
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 1:42:48 PM
Very cool, I have been wondering if Worden could do this. Let me ask for one other twist...is it possible to have this HULL MA turn green when prices are above, and red when prices are below?

That is how my HULL script displays in Esignal.

Many thanks fot this thread!
KingCAMBO
Topic: Third Party Add On's for TC2007?
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007 11:08:16 AM
I am just wondering if anyone out there made scripts or would they be pcf's? for Worden.

I for one would like to have a Hull Moving Average, a Square of 9, and something that refelcts Average True Range.

Most curious...

KingCAMBO
Topic: AMGN - I May Not Have All My Bait In The Water...
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2007 11:10:54 AM
Today is PAY DAY - on AMGN. A decent swing trade.

KingCAMBO
Topic: GENZ calling...
Posted: Friday, April 6, 2007 8:14:07 AM
GENZ was in an apparent line of accumulation from March 8th to the 20th. Had a pop, failed back to the line, and now its clawing it way out. Yesterday's close takes out the March 23rd market structure high and congestion zone. HUll Moving average green, Money Stream and TSV looking healthier. Some resistance @ $62.56 and $63.56. Current move is a little bit early for an earnings run, as that isn't due until April 25th-30th. But looks like a fairly reasonable short term bet with a Square Of 9 target up near $64.00

I like it for the coming week.

FWIW!
KingCAMBO
Topic: HOG - Harley Davidson
Posted: Thursday, April 5, 2007 6:45:42 PM
I have HOG on my radar too as a possible swing in to earnings. In my mind the trend is breaking long, with next upside resistance @ $64.09 and $65.35. Those would be my short term trading targets on HOG if I decide to enter. Impressive day today on this stock.

FWIW!

KingCAMBO