Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: atlanticboater
About
User Name: atlanticboater
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 28
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Strong behavior pattern
Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 9:23:20 AM
I will begin saying I have thought of mentioning this stock several times on here, but I kept waiting for pullbacks and the more I wait to mention it, the more it goes up.

CDZI is the ticker, there is not tons of information, but check your charts, notice the strong BOP, TSV and volume increases the past few months.

I am mentioning this because, although it might pullback, the pattern is up, there's more interest now than ever I can tell from going back in time checking CDZI's chart patterns.

I would be willing to assume, "somethings up", with all the interest. Obviously, time will tell on that aspect, but see for yourself because it looks like it is being accumulated on a consistent basis.

I own CDZI and there is not a lot of information on them because it is mainly a land holding company.
Two areas stand out.
1) S CALIF. Real Estate Holdings---it's safe to assume these values are much higher than when CDZI acquired all the thousands of acres. Development is possible and we all know how hot S CA. real estate is.

2) WATER! Another key topic in many areas and even more so in a growing S CA. Area. CDZI has that too.

The more you dig into it, the more you will see that there could be several possible scenarios, not to mention some recent filings of ownership.

I bought this initially as a trade and have been sticking around because of the above possibilities.

Topic: SONS good swing & decision point
Posted: Friday, January 26, 2007 12:35:03 AM
If you had stuck to your original buy @ $7.35, you probably would not own it now and would have saved the 3.5% you already lost.
I do not look at all the "recommendations" here, I simply do not have the time, but I looked at SONS-briefly-and I think it has 5% left in it,minimum, heading south.

Personally, I see the tail end of a great run in '06 having some cracks in it.

Not sure when earnings are, but a knock-out Qtr is about the only chance I see to push this over $8 short term.

Topic: BRLC has it all
Posted: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 5:26:52 PM
That BIG downside volume this month scares me mw!
I checked it out, but am waiting until I buy this one.
Topic: ULTR, institional buying starting to show...
Posted: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 5:24:18 PM
I like it and they seem to have nice growth.
Today looks like a breakout on nice volume.
Topic: another
Posted: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 10:34:19 PM
another new high and due for a pullback.
earnings not out for awhile so keep it on your watch because I think after the next pullback it's going to 20.
Topic: SNCR-Big News?
Posted: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 10:30:49 PM
You're welcome and it worked out better than I thought!
Topic: SNCR-Big News?
Posted: Tuesday, January 9, 2007 4:50:32 PM
SNCR, which was highlighed in TC a few weeks ago, had a big up day on about 4x normal volume.
After the close, SNCR released news of being in a relationship with Cingular and the new Apple iPhone.
The stock is up afterhours.
It's one to keep an eye on. I am continuing to hold it, but should correct at some point.
However, if the Apple phone gets traction, it will affect SNCR. This is a direct way to play the success or non-success of Apple's new product without buying Apple, the company and being involved with their other business segments.
Posted: Monday, January 8, 2007 12:31:19 PM
thar she blows!

OT C'mon Buckeyes---one more tonight
Posted: Thursday, January 4, 2007 1:22:55 AM
looks like UCTT might be turning.
Good day today with many in this sector being very weak.
Good volume and BOP looks to be heading back up.
I expect TSV to notch higher and lead this up more in the next week or two.
Topic: SEAC strong close
Posted: Thursday, January 4, 2007 1:20:52 AM
New High
Due to pull back
Keep it on your watch lists. Looks good.