Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: thesolipsist
About
User Name: thesolipsist
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 21
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Double-Smoothed MA
Posted: Monday, November 3, 2014 6:46:53 PM

How is a PCF written for a double-smoothed 10-bar moving average?

Thank you.

Topic: Tripl Smoothed MA
Posted: Saturday, February 8, 2014 2:47:27 PM

Can you please provide PCF iteration for a Triple-Smoothed 200-Bar EMA?  Thanks much!

Topic: Sub Indistry
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 2:59:59 PM

Yes, thank you Bruce.  That's the way I was obtaining the component lists (as you describe using the little icon to the right of the symbol.  I just though there might be a more automatic methodology.  Thanks much!

Topic: Sub Industry Watchlist
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 2:34:54 PM

Hello Brice -

If I have a Sub Industry watch list located under my main watchlist, when I select a specific stock from the main watchlist (above the Sub Industry watchlist), all the stocks from that Sub Industry appear in the Sub Industry watchlist.  But this does NOT occur when my main watchlist is a list of SPDR Select ETFs and I select a specific ETF in that list.  For example, I select (or click-on) the ETF "XME," the list of component stocks that comprise the XME ETF do NOT appear in the Sub Industry watchlist.  Can you please provide an explanation for why the list of components for an ETF does not appaer in the Sub Industry watchlist?  Thank you!

Topic: Sub Indistry
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 2:15:23 PM

Hello all -

If I have a Sub Industry watch list located under my main watchlist.  When I select a specific stock from the main watchlist (above the Sub Industry watchlist), all the stocks from that Sub Industry appear in the Sub Industry watchlist.  But this does NOT occur when my main watchlist is a list of SPDR Select ETFs and I select a specific ETF in that list.  For example, I select (or click-on) the ETF "XME," the list of component stocks that comprise the XME ETF do NOT appear in the Sub Industry watchlist.  Can someone please provide an explanation for why the list of components for an ETF does not appaer in the Sub Industry watchlist?  Thank you!

Topic: Bollinger Band Pop & Squeeze
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 12:56:17 PM
Bruce - You are absolutely "golden."  Thanks so very much!
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 12:16:30 PM
Need for Telechart 2007, also.   Is that Verbotten too??

Thanks,
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 12:06:48 PM
Hi All —

Need help writing 2 PCFs (TC2000), please:

First is Bollinger Band Pop above Upper Band and out of B-Band squeeze:

1)   Bollinger Bands simple moving average period of 20 and standard deviation of 2. 

2)   Price close yesterday was below Upper B-Band and price close today is above Upper B-Band.

3)   And Bollinger Bandwidth yesterday (1-Bar ago) was less than 0.05.

4)   And volume today is greater than a 30-period simple moving average of volume multiplied by 1.49

Also:

Bollinger Bandwidth (B-Bands 20, 2) value converted to percentage and value Less Than 5.0%

Thank you  -thesolipsist

Topic: PGO (Pretty Good Oscillator)
Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 9:00:17 PM
QUOTE (StockGuy)
This was built using a block diagram but should work for you.  Save the attached indicator to your ..\My Documents\StockFinder\Username\My Indicators folder.

Thank you much, Stockguy!
Topic: PGO (Pretty Good Oscillator)
Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 7:08:32 PM
Please . . . is there an indicator real code for the PGO with variable user inputs for moving average of close and for ATR length, or period?

Thanks much!