TC2000.com• Download software • Tutorial videos • Subscription & data-feed pricing • Class schedule
TC2000Brokerage.com• New account application • Trading resources • Margin rates • Stock & option commissions
Worden Discussion Forum
1. Please add "Apply to all symbols" to the 'abc' note drawing tool, like already have in the vertical line drawing tool.
It is useful to be able to make notations on specific indicators as well as on other generic charting panels.
2. Also, would like to be able to specify a time value on the vertical line drawing tool.
1. create formula (-1)*(c>maxH39.39) - (-1)*(c,maxH39.39) on 10 minute chart
2. create condition from chart formula selecting greater than 0.00 for cross up
selecting less than 0.00 for cross down
3. select add to condition
1. create formula: (-1)*(c >maxh39.39) - (-1)*(c <maxh39.39) on 10 minute chart
2. create condition from chart selecting greater than 0.00 and add to watchlist for cross up,
less than 0.00 for cross down
Can you load/use/access other web pages. If not, you may have to have your internet provider check your connection and your modem.
Try maxH39.39 and minL39.39 on 10 minute chart. Use line type Last Value Horizontal. Set Scaling to Scale with stock symbol.
Try rebooting your modem from scratch.
Add timeframe link on watchlist scans and/or columns to match chart timeframe link. Watchlist should/could use the link from the chart to use for the scan and/or watchlist timeframe as appropriate to the displayed chart --- linked, not linked, colored link --- whatever.
Market time of last chart timeframe bar is displayed on the date scale line under the price panel or at bottom of chart.
Try pcf maxH39.39 on 10 min chart with line type last value horizontal; also minL39.39 for low of prior day.
Would be REALLY NICE if TC2000 had TF pcf value for timeframe of displayed chart. Think of all the potential possibilities that could follow.