Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: wolff
About
User Name: wolff
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 13
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: trend change indicator pcf
Posted: Friday, October 23, 2015 1:38:21 PM

Hello I would like help with a indicator pcf that will show stocks starting to turn sideways from a down trend thank you. marty

Topic: Volume filter for consistent liquidity...but
Posted: Friday, October 24, 2014 12:56:07 PM

Hi Bruce, actually the 10 SMA should be below the 50 for at least 2 months bfore crossing up.. thanks

Topic: Volume filter for consistent liquidity...but
Posted: Thursday, October 23, 2014 4:01:17 PM

Hi Bruce, I have a simple scan that filters out stocks 30% off of a 6 month high along with price and volume criteria. My objective is to further filter for stocks that have begun to bottom. You helped me with a 10 and  50 day MA crossover which I would like to add a condition to. That is a 60 day or greater time period before the crossover indicator is triggered. I'm looking for a period of time that a stock can be in a down trend before I start getting a bunch of false alerts with my scan. Thank you for your expertise

Topic: MOVING AVERAGES CROSSOVERS
Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 1:45:40 PM

Hello, looking for a  suggestion on a smple scan that will pick up stocks coming from a down trend min 3 months that have started to flatten out. here's a perfect example, proshares DUG somewhere between aug and sept 1st the scan should flag this stock. This is an example of a triple bottom or possibly inverted head an shoulder pattern. I understand pattern recogniton formulas can be very limiting and difficult to program so scanning through a hundred or so would only take a few minutes . Possibly a indicator or two might do the trick . Greatly appreciated

Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:52:23 PM

OK THANKS

Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 11:32:34 AM

avg c 10 > avg c 50 and avg c 10.1 <= avg c 50.1 hows error disregard last post

Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 11:30:25 AM

avg c 10 > avg C 50 and avg c 10.1 <+ avg  50.1  shows error 

Topic: moving average crossover
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 12:31:08 AM

Thanks Bruce, awesome

Topic: moving average crossover
Posted: Monday, October 13, 2014 3:27:41 PM

Hello , would like help in creating pcf for a moving average crossover 10 and 50 day. greatly appreciated

Topic: head and shoulder pcf
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2013 3:40:46 PM

hello would like to know if there is anything in the archives regarding inverted head and shoulder formulas. thank you