Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: dmj26
About
User Name: dmj26
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: CCI INDICATOR
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 9:53:19 AM
Hello All,

I created the CCI 5 based on the formula given on this thread. Now how can I see it drawn on the charts?
Thanks,

DJ
Topic: Worden stocks comments on TCchat
Posted: Friday, October 6, 2006 10:25:19 AM
Thanks Craig. I will.
Topic: Day Trading
Posted: Friday, October 6, 2006 10:16:51 AM
QUOTE (dmj26)
QUOTE (cpoteet)
What training is available for daytraders.. I am really struggling and in this market I should be making money but I seem to enter to late and exit too early.

Go in TC Chat and enroll in the Botoomspringers club they have excellent picks and they also follow a very good methodology. They also offer training. Check it out tell them that Coltrader send you.

You might find some Day trading opportunities but also a lot of long term opportunities.
Topic: Day Trading
Posted: Friday, October 6, 2006 10:15:51 AM
QUOTE (cpoteet)
What training is available for daytraders.. I am really struggling and in this market I should be making money but I seem to enter to late and exit too early.

Go in TC Chat and enroll in the Botoomspringers club they have excellent picks and they also follow a very good methodology. They also offer training. Check it out tell them that Coltrader send you.
Topic: Worden stocks comments on TCchat
Posted: Friday, October 6, 2006 10:12:34 AM
Hello I am constantly watching and learning from the information exchange happening in the chat rooms. I like to see Peter comments on the stocks. But I am confused on the time frame that each stock needs. Yes it looks good on the graph but when I paper trade after a couple of days and even weeks it is way down. So I am assuming that the pick or the comment is for the day or even shorter. Can you help me find out?

Thanks a lot for the informatio.

dmj26
Topic: Commodity Channel Index and TRIX indicator
Posted: Thursday, April 27, 2006 11:39:20 PM
Hello,

How can I use this two indicators?
Do they exist in Telechart?

Thanks,

Diego Jimenez
Topic: Line that crossess through the top middle and button charts?
Posted: Thursday, April 27, 2006 11:22:24 PM
Hello

I need your help. I have not been able to find the line, that goes from the button to the top of the graph helping me better see the intersection points or comparison between the top, middle and buttom graphs.
How can I make it work? How can I also see the prices and additional information when I go a long the graph with the line?

Thanks for the help.

Diego Jimenez