Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Herm
About
User Name: Herm
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 109
[0.04% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: True markers?
Posted: Saturday, February 18, 2012 11:59:22 PM
How can I get just one true marker to show when my condition is set for moving up or moving down. Thanks
Topic: Stoch RSI 24, %K7 MovAvg 5 Indicator
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 3:02:49 PM
Bruce, I have a condition which looks for the lines crossing, the only problem is that there are to many crosses which render the cross condition meaningless. Thats why I would like to know when the two lines have greater seperation, say 5% or more. I hope this now makes more sense. Thx
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 1:20:29 PM
I would like the condition to show when the difference is a given amount say a difference of 5.0 for both long and short. Thanks again
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 1:13:57 PM
I don't know to build a condition that shows me the difference between Stoch RSI 24, %K7 yellow line and the MovAvg 5 blue line. Thank you, Herm
Topic: 5 min movers
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:54:43 AM

I would like to build a scan that would identify the biggest movers in price for a 5 min period for stocks trading between $5 to $20 with daily volume of 1 million shares. And would it be possible to build a scan in reverse also. Any help would be appreciated, thank you Herm

Topic: Conditional columns
Posted: Friday, November 4, 2011 3:44:14 PM
One more thing the columns will show when the condition first comes true then all columns are blank.
Posted: Friday, November 4, 2011 3:41:57 PM
Bruce maybe you just answered this. I have three columns green-yellow-red. My candles on my charts have only the 3 colors. thanks herm
Posted: Friday, November 4, 2011 3:35:56 PM
How do I get my conditional columns to show the colored candles on my charts, so if my chart has a green candle the conditional column will be green. Then when the candle changes to red my conditional column will change to red and so on with other columns. thanks herm
Topic: Price thru a drawn line?
Posted: Monday, April 4, 2011 11:10:35 AM
Hi Bruce, is there any way that this tool could be included into SF 5? Thanks Herm
Topic: Price thru a drawn line?
Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:00:57 PM
This is the first time I've tried using Telechart so be kind. How can I build a condition to let me know when price crosses up thru a drawn line be it a sloping trend line or a horizontal line? Thanks a lot Herm