Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: cpoteet
About
User Name: cpoteet
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Dividends
Posted: Sunday, September 21, 2008 3:57:11 PM
better yet that announce that they will stop paying dividends?
Topic: Dividends
Posted: Sunday, September 21, 2008 3:55:42 PM
I worked for Indymac Bank for the last 6 years and when the stock was trading at around 45$ per share, the company announced it's plan to cut dividends. shortley after the stock went on a long decent until the FDIC took them in to receiveship.  I then read an article about another trader who has tracked this very phenominum and noticed that 92% of the time when a company first anounces a dividend cut the stock starts to decline with in about 90 days.

Does anyone have any suggestions for tracking or sources that actually track companies that stop paying out on dividends?
Topic: Volatility scan
Posted: Friday, March 9, 2007 12:01:31 PM
I would like to create a custom scan that would bive me a line chart output prefferably directly on my chart but that is not necessary.

Here is the formula

we will start with the most recent completed time period, say yesterday.

(HIGH-LOW)/PREVIOUS time period's CLOSE.

Topic: Day Trading
Posted: Thursday, October 5, 2006 12:55:43 PM
What training is available for daytraders.. I am really struggling and in this market I should be making money but I seem to enter to late and exit too early.
Posted: Thursday, October 5, 2006 12:55:16 PM
Posted: Thursday, October 5, 2006 12:51:01 PM
What training is available for daytraders.. I am really struggling and in this market I should be making money but I seem to enter to late and exit too early.