Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: DocPC
About
User Name: DocPC
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Both Upper and Lower Bollinger Bands Outside of Moving Average
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2019 11:48:56 PM

Bruce,

Just ran across these messages about the RealMotion indicator. Can you forward me a copy of your interpertation of the Real Motion indicator. Have an interest in finding out if it will confirm another indicator selection result I am using.

Topic: Ver 17 Chart With Option As Plot
Posted: Saturday, February 10, 2018 1:37:59 PM

Is there any way to add an option plot to chart and have it remain from symbol to symbol or to use the option as main symbol and plot stock on same chart ? So that both Option and Stock show up on the same Chart ?

Topic: TSV Formula Problem
Posted: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 8:52:06 PM
I have been trying to create a PCF for a scan to duplicate indicator I am currently using.
I have Exponential 100 bar TSV plotted and a Exponential 35 bar Moving Average of the TSV.
I am looking to scan for the day that the Exponential 100 bar TSV crosses the Exponential 35 bar TSV MA.
I can make it work and match the visual using a Simple 100 bar TSV plot, but cannot get it to match when I use an Exponential 100 bar TSV in the PCF. Can't figure out why this won't work.
Have looked through the Forums and found several instances of Exponential TSV, but using them still does not pull only the ones doing a crossover on that day. Must be doing something wrong in the PCF.
Got any ideas?