Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: philesg
About
User Name: philesg
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Requesting a PCF scan for a Price - MACD Histogram Divergence
Posted: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 8:45:18 PM

Yes, Im looking for something like that divergence scan too. Perhaps Bruce can help us.

Topic: Scan for TSV and CMF changing direction
Posted: Friday, May 11, 2018 2:17:05 AM

Hello,

Im loooking at daily individual histogram values of Chaikin Money Flow 21 and TSV 21. It seems like for each CMF bar, the  values range from a negative decimal number to a positive decimal number. (e.g. from -0.21 to +0.25 or more.

For TSV 21, it ranges from a negative whole number to a positive whole number (e.g -200K to 959K), or more.

Is there a pre-built scan or PCF which can tell me if the TSV21 or CMF21 is turning positive (from a previous x bars of being negative) or turning negative from previous x bars of being  positive?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Phil

Topic: Please provide help with Elder Ray Bull Power, etc
Posted: Friday, January 28, 2011 5:02:51 PM
Helo Bruce,

Thanks for your help. I was able to plot the Force Index and both Elder Ray indicators in my TC2000.

Right now, the indicators are shown in only one color, regardless of whether the indicator is above or below the zero line.

Can you also show me how to color those plots that go below the zero line as RED,  and those above the zero line as GREEN, just like in my Stock Finder?

Thanks for your help!

Phil
Topic: Please provide help with Elder Ray Bull Power, etc
Posted: Friday, January 21, 2011 3:57:18 PM
Hello wonderful Worden Trainers,

I have both SF and TC2000.   I want to add the indicators Force Index, Elder Ray Bull Power and Elder Ray Bear Power to my TC2000 charts.  (These indicators are all available in SF, but I do not want to open StockFinder at the same time when I am running TC2000).  Can you help so I can add these Elder indicators in TC2000?   Thank you very much.
Topic: PW's Bullish 3-day MACD Crossover not working??
Posted: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 6:19:57 PM
Hello,

I tried to use Peter Worden's 3-day MACD PCF in a Easyscan, as shown in his
latest CD Winning Stock Selection Vol II.
I cut and pasted the PCD exactly as it was shown in the Web page.

However, I am getting stocks that either do not have a bullish crossover, or have crossed-over more than 5 days ago. Some of these stocks are CSCO, QLGC, IGT, DIS, FRX, etc. (This data as of 1/25/06).

What did I do wrong?

Thanks Phil.