Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: moekan
About
User Name: moekan
Groups: Beta Testers, Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Real Code Scan
Posted: Monday, November 29, 2010 1:37:39 PM
Is it possible in Stockfinder Realtime. To have a scan for a five minute bar, showing abnnorbally high volume. Such as : Date 11/29/10  Time:12:35 PM EST  Symbol MAXY
Topic: Blocks Real Code
Posted: Friday, May 2, 2008 2:20:11 PM
I am looking for the Real Code. This is based on opening price and closing price, on a 5-minute chart candlestick. It being the first candlestick of the day. I want the opening price at or slightly below yesterday's close.    

The closing price of the candle  3%   higher than the opening price. Does not have to be a mazzabo candle, but want the closing price  very close to the high price. And the low price very close to the opening price.

Again this is based on the opening candle of a 5-Minute chart.
Thanks Moe
Topic: Blocks-Real Code
Posted: Friday, April 18, 2008 12:35:28 PM
Want the following to show on Chart. With three Indivual/seperate  Line Chart for prices.
High Price: Color Green
Low Price: Color Red
Close Price: Color Black

I need step by step instructions using Real Code. From opening new blank chart. Entering real code and using the paint brush. I don't think these are indicators, just want to show a line chart for these prices. Thanks
Topic: PCF Error
Posted: Wednesday, April 9, 2008 1:56:40 PM

STOC13.2.2>STOC13.2.1 AND STOC13.2.1<STOC13.2 AND STOC34.2.2>STOC34.2.1 AND STOC34.2.1<STOC34.2 AND STOC89.2.2>STOC89.2.1 AND STOC89.2.1<STOC89.2 AND STOC13.2.1<20 AND STOC34.2.1<20 AND STOC89.2.1<20 AND AVG5.1<V AND V>500 AND c>3 AND c<80

When entering these in new PCF and then test. A window pops up and inside states  ( Error in Formula Syntex )

I do not know what needs/changes to have this PCF.
Topic: Candlestick Inverted Hammer
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2005 10:21:52 AM
I need personal criteria formula for inverted hammer.
I want today's open at or near the low of today (within 10% of today's low)
Today's close greater than today's open and the close to be less than 66% of today's high
Yesterday's close lower than yesterday's open
And 2 days ago the close lower than the open and the close yesterday lower than the close two days ago
Topic: PCF
Posted: Friday, June 24, 2005 8:59:31 AM
As of scan Market Closing(6-23). The following symbols appeared after EasY Scan, using above PCF. BMET,MCHP,ERICY,DISH,LFUS,TIWI, AND DHC. The PCF, I am looking for is Steve Bigalow (Bullish Kicker) from Futures Magazine (Page 37) in the June issue. A Bullish Kicker is formed when a downtrend alters its direction.Price opens at the same level or higher than the previous day and proceeds to close in the opposite direction of the previous day.
Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2005 5:27:08 PM
I had tried that criteria and the candle pattern did not look right. I am looking for a Kicking Bullish Signal. Where the last two days, closed lower than the day before. And todays open was equal to/ greater than yesterdays open and todays close is greater than todays open. Thanks
Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2005 5:05:31 PM
I am looking for a three day candlestick pattern. Yesterdays close is less than the close two days ago. And today's open is equal/greater than yesterdays open. And today's close is greater than today's open.